Author Topic: Records Show DOI Officials Knew Climactivists May Get Violent, Turned Blind Eye  (Read 121 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WRITTEN BY TRISTAN JUSTICE ON JAN 30, 2023. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS, VIDEOS

Records Show DOI Officials Knew Climactivists May Get Violent, Turned Blind Eye

deb haalandInternal records made public by the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) show officials at the Department of the Interior downplayed the threat presented by left-wing climate protesters who, in October 2021, launched what could be called an insurrection by Democrats’ standards.

On Oct. 14, 2021, a swarm of demonstrators with the group People vs. Fossil Fuels stormed the Department of the Interior’s D.C. headquarters to conclude five days of activism in the nation’s capital. [emphasis, links added]

Fifty-five protesters were arrested in the demonstrations that turned violent, and “multiple injuries were sustained by security personnel,” according to the Interior Department. One officer was hospitalized.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/records-show-doi-officials-knew-climactivists-may-get-violent-turned-blind-eye/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson