Author Topic: Germany’s Green Power Grid Unable To Power Green Society, ‘On The Brink’  (Read 195 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WRITTEN BY PIERRE GOSSELIN ON JAN 30, 2023. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

Germany’s Green Power Grid Unable To Power Green Society, ‘On The Brink’

germany nuclear power plantToday we check in with Blackout News to find out the latest news on Germany’s green energy follies.

The latest is that the country’s increasingly green electric power grid is increasingly unable to handle the “climate-friendly” electric mobility and heat pumps the German government is pushing. [emphasis, links added]

It’s widely known that Germany’s electric power supply has a grid that’s constantly on the brink of power outages, even blackouts.

This is due in large part to the rushed phasing out of baseload coal and nuclear power while installing mass capacities of unstable wind and solar power.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/germanys-green-power-grid-unable-to-power-green-society-on-the-brink/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Die a martyr for Gaia, and make everyone else die with you, except those at the top.
The Republic is lost.

Offline MajorClay

Ha!!!