Author Topic: Ronald J Shurer: The US Army Medic Who Braved Enemy Fire to Rescue His Fellow Green Berets  (Read 87 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Ronald J Shurer: The US Army Medic Who Braved Enemy Fire to Rescue His Fellow Green Berets

Many brave men and women risked their lives for their country during the War In Afghanistan. Staff Sgt. Ronald J Shurer II was one of them. Serving two deployments between 2006 and '08, the Green Beret medic showed immense valor and bravery during a raid in northeastern Afghanistan. His actions that day earned him the Medal of Honor and the respect of both his comrades and the American public.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ronald-j-shurer-the-us-army-medic-who-braved-enemy-fire-to-rescue-his-fellow-green-berets/ss-AA16S6qu?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=9eb66c2f60654a7f8aefa70640632c2e#image=1
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson