Author Topic: Why isn't This Guy in Jail is a question every American Patriot should be asking Today!  (Read 232 times)

Offline GeneralCarlosQ17

• GeneralCarlosQ17
  • MAGA Conservative
    • Truth Social
Why isn't This Guy in Jail is a question every American Patriot should be asking Today!   ****slapping

He admitted He was the Leader of This False Flag Sting Event!

He is on Camera leading Everybody inside! Demand His arrest Today!!

Ray Epps Led Break-In of First Set of US Capitol Barriers – Now We Have Video He Was Also in Lead Pack During Break-In of Second Set of Barriers on Jan.

Ray Epps was involved in the first breach of barriers at the US Capitol on January 6, 2021.

Ryan Samsel attended the January 6, 2021, protests in Washington DC.

Samsel pushed the flimsy bike racks and stormed the US Capitol after Ray Epps was filmed whispering in his ear.  According to court documents, Samsel allegedly injured a female police officer.

But you can see from the video that Ray Epps was involved in this first breach of bike rack barriers after Ray Epps whispered in his ear. You can also see that Ryan actually helped the female police officer that day.

#FBIPlant  #FBIInformant  #FBISting  #FBIOperation #Janurary6thHoax

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/01/caught-video-ray-epps-led-break-first-set-us-capitol-barriers-now-video-led-break-second-set-barriers-jan-6/ 
MAGA Patriot Who loves His Country.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Because our federal government is FUBAR!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Ray Epps talked to someone when the string and card "barriers" were up and delineated the closest point that the protesters were supposed to come to the building. That person then started removing the string and card barrier. This was before the crowd got near the steps. Had that been left in place, there is a very good chance it would have remained inviolate (with the exception of the agents provocateur and ANTIFA type infiltrators in the crowd, there to incite trouble.
Still the 'confrontation' remained nonviolent until the Capitol Hill Cope started unleashing flashbangs and less than lethal munitions into the crowd. I have read accounts of two who had fatal heart attacks when flashbangs went off in close proximity to them.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis