Author Topic: DOJ tells Jordan disclosing info on Biden documents probe to Congress would jeopardize investigation  (Read 195 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
January 30, 2023 2:01pm EST
DOJ tells Jordan disclosing info on Biden documents probe to Congress would jeopardize investigation
House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jim Jordan is investigating President Biden's 'mishandling' of classified records and the DOJ's probe of the matter

By Brooke Singman , David Spunt , Jake Gibson | Fox News

The Justice Department told House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jim Jordan on Monday that it could not disclose information related to the special counsel investigation into President Biden’s improper retention of classified documents because doing so could jeopardize the probe.

Jordan, R-Ohio, launched his first formal investigation as chair of the House Judiciary Committee into Biden’s "mishandling" of classified records and the DOJ’s investigation.

Jordan announced the panel’s investigation after Attorney General Merrick Garland picked former U.S. attorney Robert Hur as special counsel to investigate the matter—escalating it to a formal investigation from a mere review as more classified records were discovered at the president’s Delaware home.

In a letter to Garland, Jordan and Rep. Mike Johnson, R-La., demanded answers on the appointment of a special counsel, and questioned the alleged concealment of information by the DOJ. Jordan is demanding all documents and communications regarding the appointment of Hur and between the DOJ and the FBI related to the classified materials.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/doj-tells-jordan-disclosing-info-biden-documents-probe-congress-jeopardize-investigation
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Who didn't see that coming?   :whistle:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline rustynail

Offline Hoodat

Is this the same DOJ that staged photos of classified documents at Mar-A-Lago and then leaked them to the press?  Or that shared investigation info with the Jan 6 committee?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
DXoncha worry, after slick willys Janet Reno finishes her investigations, they might just consider checking out these Biden probes.....  I DID SAY MIGHT!
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions