Author Topic: Enemy To Itself: Germany’s Green Power Grid Unable To Power Green Society!  (Read 142 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Enemy To Itself: Germany’s Green Power Grid Unable To Power Green Society!
By P Gosselin on 28. January 2023

Share this...
Today we check in with Blackout News to find out the latest news on Germany’s green energy follies.

The latest is that the country’s increasingly green electric power grid is increasingly unable to handle the “climate friendly” electric mobility and heat pumps the German government is pushing.

Transformer

Germany’s green power grid can’t even sustain green society. Photo image cropped here (for illustration only).

It’s widely known that Germany’s electric power supply has the grid constantly on the brink power outages, even blackouts. This is in large part due to the rushed phasing out of baseload coal and nuclear power while installing mass capacities of unstable a wind and solar power.

As Germany pushes the ever greater burdens onto the power grid, its government continues taking measures to weaken the grid rather than to bolster it.

Since Germany’s natural gas supply disruption has caused energy prices to skyrocket, homeowners and motorists are looking for alternative heating sources and modes of mobility. Little wonder Germans are looking more and more to heat pumps for home heating and electric cars for their mobility.

https://notrickszone.com/2023/01/28/enemy-to-itself-germanys-green-power-grid-unable-to-power-green-society/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline LMAO

In a way, I’m actually envious of the left.

You don’t have to have mature thinking. You’re guided only by your emotions and not by consequences. Life is easy when you view the world in a simplistic, child like prism
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy