Author Topic: Michelle Obama 2024 DETAILS RELEASED – ‘Replacement’ plan underway!  (Read 529 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Michelle Obama 2024 DETAILS RELEASED – ‘Replacement’ plan underway!
August 24, 2023 | Sierra Marlee

As President Joe Biden continues to slide in the polls, Democrat insiders are allegedly working to convince a former first lady to throw her hat in the ring.

Sources reportedly told RadarOnline that the desperation is building up behind the scenes, with some “begging” Michelle Obama to consider running for the Oval Office. Their efforts are bolstered by a recent poll that shows an announcement by the wife of former President Barack Obama would immediately put her in a hefty lead above the incumbent president.

The Center Square Voters’ Voice Poll results indicate that Democrat voters favor Biden when paired up against long-shot candidates Robert F. Kennedy Jr. and Marianne Williamson, but an insider says a matchup with Mrs. Obama would be a blowout.

“If Michelle announced, the election would go immediately from a hotly contested footrace to a landslide,” they reportedly said. Michelle Obama received 48% support in the poll, compared to Biden’s meager 36%, as she enjoys significant support among female voters, voters younger than 55 years of age, and those without children.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2023/08/24/michelle-obama-2024-details-released-replacement-plan-underway-1389784/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Lando Lincoln

This is very real, it seems to me.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Online mountaineer

This is very real, it seems to me.
Sad to say I think you're right. Let's vote for the commie who never held a real job and never accomplished anything of value in her life, 'cuz, well ... boob belt.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
The draft Big Mike movement is a foot.

A bigfoot.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mountaineer

The draft Big Mike movement is a foot.

A bigfoot.
Are we permitted to make the "wookie" analogy here? Better ask @Cyber Liberty

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
On the bright side, we will all be graced with her amazingly toned arms again.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Online mountaineer

Indeed.

Oops, they're covered up.

Online DefiantMassRINO

Americans want to move forward, not backward to the days of Bush's, Clintons, and Obama's.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online DefiantMassRINO

I still think Hillary lurks in the shadows.  She's been keeping herself in the media eye.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online Lando Lincoln

Americans want to move forward, not backward to the days of Bush's, Clintons, and Obama's.

Perhaps you are giving us too much credit for judgment.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Almost all Democrats' most famous politicians are well over 65. It shows the weakness of the Democrat Party that they have nothing new. Like Disney, all they can do is remake old movies while trying to update them to fit into their ultra-Liberal far-Left mindset. Reruns twisted into some twisted progressive ideology. All Democrat politicians are reruns. They claim to be "progressive" but are obviously stuck in 1960. Still rolling out 'radical' plans which were fomented over 80 years ago.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2023, 03:49:59 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
I don't think she has any interest in being cooped up in the White House for 4 more years.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
So is this why all the hoopla about womb transplants?

(Asking for a friend) 888mouth
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis