Author Topic: MIKE MCKENNA: Here’s What Biden’s Classified Doc Debacle Reveals About The DOJ  (Read 150 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
MIKE MCKENNA: Here’s What Biden’s Classified Doc Debacle Reveals About The DOJ

Michael McKenna
Contributor
January 29, 2023 2:39 PM ET
Font Size:

“We do not have different rules for Democrats or Republicans, different rules for the powerful or the powerless, different rules for the rich and for the poor. We apply the facts, and the law in each case in a neutral, non-partisan manner. That is what we always do.”

That was Attorney General Merrick Garland a few days ago, asking us, essentially, who were we going to believe — him and the now obviously corrupt Department of Justice, or our lying eyes?

Let’s compare.

Back in August the federal government, in the middle of negotiations with Team Trump over the disposition of classified documents, essentially kicked in the door and executed a search warrant at the former president’s home.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2023/01/29/mike-mckenna-heres-what-bidens-classified-doc-debacle-reveals-about-the-doj/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Here’s What Biden’s Classified Doc Debacle Reveals About The DOJ

It's FUBAR!!! How far did I miss?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien