Author Topic: Nikki Haley Is Not A Natural Born Citizen of USA To Constitutional Standards – Not Eligible To Be Pr  (Read 2692 times)

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
SCOTUS has never applied the term "natural born citizen" to any other category than “those born in the country of parents who are citizens thereof”

The Venus, 12 U.S. 8 Cranch 253 253 (1814)

"The natives or indigenes are those born in the country of parents who are citizens."

Minor v. Happersett , 88 U.S. 162 (1875)

"At common law, with the nomenclature of which the framers of the Constitution were familiar, it was never doubted that all children born in a country of parents who were its citizens became themselves, upon their birth, citizens also. These were natives or natural-born citizens, "

United States v. Wong Kim Ark, 169 U.S. 649 (1898)

"(A)ll children, born in a country of parents who were its citizens, became themselves, upon their birth, citizens also. These were natives, or natural-born citizens, as distinguished from aliens or foreigners."

Notice that both Minor and Wong Kim Ark are using the past tense to describe what was the law at the time the Constitution was enacted, which was no longer relevant after the passage of the 14th Amendment and its linking of birth citizenship to being born here without regard to parental citizenship.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Notice that both Minor and Wong Kim Ark are using the past tense to describe what was the law at the time the Constitution was enacted, which was no longer relevant after the passage of the 14th Amendment and its linking of birth citizenship to being born here without regard to parental citizenship.

You are entitled to your opinions, but no one is required to share them. I most assuredly do not.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Kamaji

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Nope!

Senator Jacob Howard, who, in 1866 fully described the intent, focus, and limits of the first clause while addressing and introducing it to the 39th Congress for ratification:

“Every person born within the limits of the United States, and subject to their jurisdiction, is, by virtue of natural law and national law, a citizen of the United States. This will not, of course, include persons born in the United States who are foreigners, aliens, who belong to the families of ambassadors or foreign ministers accredited to the government of the United States, but will include every other class of persons. It settles the great question of citizenship and removes all doubt as to what persons are or are not citizens of the United States. This has long been a great issue in the jurisprudence and legislation of this country.”

Senator Jacob Howard, Congressional Globe, 39th Congress (1866) pg. 2890
By the senator's logic, those not born to citizens do not qualify. At the time of her birth, for example, NEITHER of Harris' parents were US Citizens, which makes her parents foreigners when she was born.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2023, 11:05:08 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
By the senator's logic, those not born to citizens do not qualify. At the time of her birth, for example, NEITHER of Harris' parents were US Citizens, which makes her parents foreigners when she was born.

:yowsa:

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
:yowsa:

Does anyone remember that DJT's mother wasn't a NBC either.?   :whistle:

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-38648877

All but one of his children too.  (via Invana and Melania)
« Last Edit: February 03, 2023, 02:52:54 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor

All but one of his children too.  (via Invana and Melania)

Mr Trump's mother became a US citizen in 1942 and died in 2000, aged 88.  She was a citizen when Trump was born.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

Neither was his father, but both were citizens by the time Donald arrived and that nakes Donald golden. Both parents citizens and 14years residency.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline kevindavis007

Feel pretty good about this topic.  I don't care if the bitch is a citizen or not.   I just want her political aspirations destroyed.

Why cause she hates the stupid flag that the traitors used to kill fellow Americans?
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

Why cause she hates the stupid flag that the traitors used to kill fellow Americans?

You are a sick man @kevindavis007 Seek help!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

You're as woke as the rest the dims you tend to dispute.

I hope someone pisses on your heritage too in the near future.   
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.