Author Topic: Sanctuary State California Issues Driver’s Licenses to over 1M Illegal Aliens Since 2015  (Read 183 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Sanctuary State California Issues Driver’s Licenses to over 1M Illegal Aliens Since 2015

JOHN BINDER29 Jan 2023577
2:33
The sanctuary state of California has issued driver’s licenses to more than a million illegal aliens since 2015 when a law was enacted to remove the state’s legal resident requirement, new figures reveal.

The data, published by CalMatters, shows that nearly 4-in-10 illegal aliens across California have obtained a driver’s license to legally operate a motor vehicle since the law took effect in 2015.

An estimated 3.3 million illegal aliens reside in California.

Annual data shows that when the law first took effect, nearly 400,000 illegal aliens signed up to secure driver’s licenses. The following year, another 337,000 got driver’s licenses. From 2017 to 2022, close to 500,000 illegal aliens have sought driver’s licenses in California.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/01/29/california-drivers-licenses-1m-illegal-aliens-since-2015/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Does Mejifornia also pick up the tab for all those illegals who can't afford auto insurance or do illegals not have to carry auto insurance? :shrug:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson