Author Topic: Biden slammed after giving his 'word as a Biden' that America's future looks great: 'We’re screwed'  (Read 393 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
January 29, 2023 2:21pm EST
Biden slammed after giving his 'word as a Biden' that America's future looks great: 'We’re screwed'
'For stupid people: It means your word is meaningless,' one Twitter user said
By Jessica Chasmar | Fox News

President Biden on Sunday was slammed on social media after using a frequent adage he uses while expressing his optimism about the future of the United States.

Biden, who has frequently used the phrase "my word as a Biden" before and after making a promise to his audience and voters to lend it credibility, said he has "never been more optimistic" about the United States, prompting Twitter users to mock the truthfulness of his comments and point out multiple crises during his administration.

https://twitter.com/POTUS/status/1619711969203822594

The Republican National Committee's deputy communications director Nathan Brand and rapid response director Tommy Pigott both took aim at Biden for his tweet, noting multiple scandals on Biden's watch.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-slammed-giving-word-biden-americas-future-looks-great-screwed
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
"His word as a Biden" isn't worth a small puddle of warm spit.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
What's "a Biden"?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline LMAO

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline mountaineer

What's "a Biden"?
Subintelligent lying piece of merde.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
This was well discussed last Presidential election, the truth rejected, the lies well loved, the results?  The Perps crying like their hands are clean, which they clearly are not.  Victims of getting their ways!
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline The_Reader_David

Inigo Joe:  I could give you my word as a Spaniard Biden.

Wesley America: No good.  I've known too many Spaniards Bidens.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.