Author Topic: Sen. Lee: ‘Highly Suspicious’ Biden’s Lawyers Have ‘Unfettered Access’ to Classified Docs, But Intel  (Read 207 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Sen. Lee: ‘Highly Suspicious’ Biden’s Lawyers Have ‘Unfettered Access’ to Classified Docs, But Intel Cmte. Members Don’t
CRAIG BANNISTER | JANUARY 27, 2023 | 11:09AM EST

Sen. Mike Lee (R-Utah) raised questions about the security of the improperly-stored classified documents of President Joe Biden - given that Biden’s lawyers have been given access to the documents, but Director of National Intelligence Avril Haines won’t tell Senate Intelligence Committee members what’s in them.

“It’s their job to review such matters. And yet the DNI said ‘no.’ Why?” Sen. Lee tweeted at the start of a thread on the topic, noting that both Democrats and Republicans alike have been denied a briefing on  classified documents discovered in Biden’s possession:

“Why did the Director of National Intelligence tell every member of the Senate Intel Committee (Democrats and Republicans alike) that they couldn’t be briefed —even in a classified setting—on the classified documents at issue in the Biden and Trump and investigations?

https://cnsnews.com/blog/craig-bannister/sen-lee-highly-suspicious-bidens-lawyers-have-unfettered-access-classified
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
CUT THE DNI's FUNDING. (Two can play "Son of a bitch!")

This is a matter of national security, and the best way to find out if there has been a serious breach is to know what was compromised.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Democrats classified documents are for foreign (even hostile)sources to have access to, not investigators.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions