Author Topic: Nikki Haley Poised To Launch Presidential Campaign Against Trump As Soon As Next Month  (Read 1716 times)

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Nicky Haley is not a NBC and will never get a vote from me for president under any condition.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Idiot

Trump will chew her up and spit her out.  It won't take long...

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Trump will chew her up and spit her out.  It won't take long...

She might be the first candidate to cry at a POTUS debate.  I hope Trump or DeSantis doesn't hold back.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

The only thing that makes sense is that she hopes she does well in her home state, South Carolina, which is an early primary state, and see what develops for her campaign.

In 2020, it was early South Carolina primary that propelled Biden's candidacy.
Self-Annointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline cato potatoe

It's 11-16 months until the primaries.  Please hold on the book tour until the summer at least.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Nicky Haley is not a NBC and will never get a vote from me for president under any condition.
Yep!  :beer:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online roamer_1

No loss... She would not get my vote anyway.  :shrug:

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
No loss... She would not get my vote anyway.  :shrug:

Same here, in the extreme.  her NBC status is the least of my disgust with her.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Same here, in the extreme.  her NBC status is the least of my disgust with her.

It's numeri uno with me, and the same for anyone else who wants to be president. I don't even look at anything else if they can't pass the NBC test.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2023, 02:46:02 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
She might be the first candidate to cry at a POTUS debate.  I hope Trump or DeSantis doesn't hold back.

My guess is that DeSantis will say very little negative about her, or really about any of the other candidates because he doesn't have to.  You know Trump is going to go after everyone else hard, and DeSantis can just sit back knowing that Trump is taking out both those other candidates and himself at the same time.  We're seeing that strategy in effect right now where he just doesn't respond directly to anything Trump says about him.

I'd imagine he will have a few lines prepped for when Trump goes off on him, but they'll be more subtle, like "Donald and I see many of the same problems that need fixing, but we just have different opinions about how we should go about communicating that to the American people", or "Maybe Donald and I are just from different generations, but I don't think his way is always the best to convince people to join your cause."  A dig at the age factor without directly trashing Trump himself.