Author Topic: Nikki Haley Poised To Launch Presidential Campaign Against Trump As Soon As Next Month  (Read 1714 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Nikki Haley Poised To Launch Presidential Campaign Against Trump As Soon As Next Month
By Cullen Linebarger
Published January 29, 2023 at 7:30am

The delusion is strong with this one. A report on Saturday indicates that former South Carolina Governor Nikki Haley, mired around 3% in GOP Presidential Primary polls, looks ready to launch a quixotic bid next month for the Oval Office anyway.

David Drucker, a writer for The Dispatch, claims Haley’s senior aides are prepared to assume essential campaign roles once Haley gives the green light. She already possesses the necessary infrastructure thru her prominent political action committee and political nonprofit to build a ground game and campaign operation.

Should Haley launch a bid for president as expected, such a move would mark a broken promise to former President Donald Trump. Haley had previously promised to defer to Trump if he wanted to run for re-election.

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/01/nikki-haley-poised-launch-presidential-campaign-trump-soon-next-month/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Vying for the VP slot maybe?
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Vying for the VP slot maybe?

Nah.  She would have to stop trashing Trump .... but this appears to be her entire platform.

Maybe Nikki should talk to Lindsey......

"Lindsey Graham - “You can’t have Donald Trump policies without Donald Trump". (Video)

https://rumble.com/embed/v24xt7y/?pub=4

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Ms. Haley will get as far as did that previous governor from Florida.

Ehhhh... what's his name...?  .... Yeb...?

Nikki Haley
@NikkiHaley

We are in this together. We are not a perfect country but we have to fight to make her better. It will take all of us. Most people in our country think what happened was wrong. Our leaders need to step up and bring everyone together. In the name of George Floyd...

2:10 PM · Jun 1, 2020

Nikki Haley
@NikkiHaley

We should all stand with @BubbaWallace today against the cowards who secretly put the noose in his garage stall. Watch your back cowards. Bubba has a bigger army than you do. #HateWontWin #WeStandWithBubba

5:38 PM · Jun 22, 2020

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
The more the merrier in the Primary.  It will be fun to watch Trumps head explode.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Nikki Haley
@NikkiHaley

Russia is trying to steal our coronavirus vaccine research. The goal is the outright theft of cutting-edge research on a coronavirus cure. These same hackers are behind some of the 2016 election meddling, among other silent attacks on America and our allies.

9:53 AM · Jul 17, 2020

Offline DefiantMassRINO

* LONG FORM BIRTH CERTIFICATE *
Self-Annointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline aligncare

Nikki believes she’s a rising star.

No Nikki. Actually you weren’t named for Haley’s Comet.

America doesn’t need another woke politician.  These days they’re a dime a dozen.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Nikki believes she’s a rising star.

No Nikki. Actually you weren’t named for Haley’s Comet.

America doesn’t need another woke politician.  These days they’re a dime a dozen.

Well said Sal! I concur!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Nikki Haley
@NikkiHaley

We should all stand with @BubbaWallace today against the cowards who secretly put the noose in his garage stall. Watch your back cowards. Bubba has a bigger army than you do. #HateWontWin #WeStandWithBubba

Ouch.  Be funny to watch her in a debate if she was called upon to explain that one.

Offline LMAO

Ms. Haley will get as far as did that previous governor from Florida.

Ehhhh... what's his name...?  .... Yeb...?

Her campaign for the presidency will probably go as far as Kamala Harris’s did

She would have better luck if she ran on the Democrat side
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline DefiantMassRINO

You can't have Donald Trump policies without Donald Trump because Lindsey Graham, and the rest of the GOP Beltway Wet Noddle Caucus, are too chickenshit to take risks.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline Kamaji

Nikki Haley
@NikkiHaley

Yeah, on the substance, no Haley for me.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
* LONG FORM BIRTH CERTIFICATE *

Let's not start that crap again.  We can't even get Standing in a Court for NBC issues, as was proven multiple times in 2008-2010.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online mountaineer

Glenn Greenwald
@ggreenwald
Nikki Haley may be an admirable person. People who know here seem to like her. But there's absolutely nothing interesting about her politics or her ideology. It's all the same shit that plagued the GOP forever: neocon foreign policy, pro-corporate Reaganomics. She's Jeb Bush.
2:46 PM · Feb 1, 2023
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Just see her as the politics of the past, full of that 'bipartisan' and 'greater good' crap that basically glosses over problems with bland 'consensus' solutions followed by alot of political syrup to mask the taste.

I urge her to take any small object in her hand and drop it 100 times. It falls to the ground every time, and no 'consensus' or psychological word salad will change that.

That is the basis of governance and not any kind of woke alternative reality.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Kamaji

Just see her as the politics of the past, full of that 'bipartisan' and 'greater good' crap that basically glosses over problems with bland 'consensus' solutions followed by alot of political syrup to mask the taste.

I urge her to take any small object in her hand and drop it 100 times. It falls to the ground every time, and no 'consensus' or psychological word salad will change that.

That is the basis of governance and not any kind of woke alternative reality.

Good characterization.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Good characterization.

It makes as much sense as Beta or Buttegeig running for President, and bound to be as successful.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Since our Elections for Federal offices are elections run by each state, would a state have standing to require a long form birth certificate and previous years tax returns to appear on ballots for Federal office?

The big Constitutional issue is who arbitrates compliance with Constitutional requirements for Federal offices, and what is that process?

Who disqualifies a candidate for President for not being a "natural born citizen" and or for having "foreign emoluments", and what is that process?

Since state governments play such a big role in elections for Federal office, would a state have standing to challenge a Presidential candidate's Constitutional eligibility to hold the Office of President of the Uniated States of America?

The rise of Globalism over the past 30+ years increases the likelihood that candidates may have foreign conflicts of interest, i.e., The Biden Crime Family, The Trump Organization, and The Clinton Foundation.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Since our Elections for Federal offices are elections run by each state, would a state have standing to require a long form birth certificate and previous years tax returns to appear on ballots for Federal office?

The big Constitutional issue is who arbitrates compliance with Constitutional requirements for Federal offices, and what is that process?

Who disqualifies a candidate for President for not being a "natural born citizen" and or for having "foreign emoluments", and what is that process?

Since state governments play such a big role in elections for Federal office, would a state have standing to challenge a Presidential candidate's Constitutional eligibility to hold the Office of President of the Uniated States of America?

The rise of Globalism over the past 30+ years increases the likelihood that candidates may have foreign conflicts of interest, i.e., The Biden Crime Family, The Trump Organization, and The Clinton Foundation.

The SCOTUS has denied standing on just about all of those things.  We do not have Checks and Balances anymore.
I will NOT comply.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Nikki Haley
@NikkiHaley

We are in this together. We are not a perfect country but we have to fight to make her better. It will take all of us. Most people in our country think what happened was wrong. Our leaders need to step up and bring everyone together. In the name of George Floyd...

2:10 PM · Jun 1, 2020

@Right_in_Virginia

Hope you don't mind me increasing the font into a size, so every Briefer recognizes this pioneer woke individual without using their specs.

She had practice...   5 years earlier she was tearing down flags and statues. (2015)
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
The Bubba Wallace thing really bugs me, because it tells me she decided it was more important to appease twitter mobs than to ensure she had all the correct facts first.  One of the biggest problems in the country is that too many people shoot off their mouths before ensuring they first have all the relevant facts, and that is a terrible quality for a President to have.

I can get past disagreeing with her on some substantive issues.  What I really can't get over is her valuing short-term public approval over seeking the truth.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2023, 06:07:39 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »