Author Topic: Supporting military operations on Earth to remain U.S. Space Force’s top priority  (Read 117 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Supporting military operations on Earth to remain U.S. Space Force’s top priority
by Sandra Erwin — January 26, 2023

CHANTILLY, Va. — There is continuing interest in what role, if any, the U.S. Space Force will play in support of NASA in cislunar space or across the lunar surface.

Those discussions are worth having but the service for now needs to keep its focus firmly on Earth, building the next generation of satellites for U.S. military operations, the Space Force’s top acquisition executive Frank Calvelli said Jan. 24.

“I think we need to stay focused on our current missions and get those done really well,” he said at the National Security Space Association’s defense and intelligence conference.

https://spacenews.com/supporting-military-operations-on-earth-to-remain-u-s-space-forces-top-priority/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Like in Kabul? :whistle:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson