Author Topic: ‘I’m More Angry Now’: Trump Kicks Off 2024 Campaign In New Hampshire And South Carolina  (Read 672 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘I’m More Angry Now’: Trump Kicks Off 2024 Campaign In New Hampshire And South Carolina

Diana Glebova
White House Correspondent
January 28, 2023 7:10 PM ET
Font Size:

Donald Trump held his first campaign events in New Hampshire and South Carolina on Saturday, kicking off his 2024 presidential bid in early voting states.

“I’ve got two years… I’m more angry now and I’m more committed now than I ever was,” the former president said in a speech to hundreds of GOP leaders in New Hampshire, defending starting the new phase of his launch months after the initial November announcement.

His 55-minute keynote speech focused on President Joe Biden, fentanyl and the border crisis, voter ID, the “woke” military, men playing in women’s sports and Hunter Biden’s laptop falsely being labeled “Russian disinformation.”

more
https://dailycaller.com/2023/01/28/im-more-angry-now-trump-kicks-off-2024-campaign-new-hampshire-south-carolina/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
What he really needs to be is more focused and less ADHD. Don't be distracted by shiny disco balls, because your opposition will use that against you.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

What he really needs to be is more focused and less ADHD. Don't be distracted by shiny disco balls, because your opposition will use that against you.

Watch the policy videos and recent speeches @Free Vulcan .... I think you'll be pleased.   happy77

https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,490403.0.html

Offline kevindavis007

Sorry, but the angry-as-hell act is old.  If he is the nominee Trump is going to lose as he did in 2020.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Sorry, but the angry-as-hell act is old.  If he is the nominee Trump is going to lose as he did in 2020.
The Democrats are going to steal it again?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline corbe

Lady Lindsey agrees with him, for now.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
‘I’m More Angry Now’: Trump Kicks Off 2024 Campaign In New Hampshire And South Carolina

Diana Glebova
White House Correspondent
January 28, 2023 7:10 PM ET
Font Size:

Donald Trump held his first campaign events in New Hampshire and South Carolina on Saturday, kicking off his 2024 presidential bid in early voting states.

“I’ve got two years… I’m more angry now and I’m more committed now than I ever was,” the former president said in a speech to hundreds of GOP leaders in New Hampshire, defending starting the new phase of his launch months after the initial November announcement.

His 55-minute keynote speech focused on President Joe Biden, fentanyl and the border crisis, voter ID, the “woke” military, men playing in women’s sports and Hunter Biden’s laptop falsely being labeled “Russian disinformation.”

more
https://dailycaller.com/2023/01/28/im-more-angry-now-trump-kicks-off-2024-campaign-new-hampshire-south-carolina/

He didn't do a damn thing about any of the wokeness in the military when he was President.  He never really cared about any of the cultural stuff, and is only glomming onto it now because other Republican politicians fighting back turned out to be popular.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
kevindavis wrote:
"If he is the nominee Trump is going to lose as he did in 2020."

That he MAY lose is because such "losses" are now becoming "built into the system" as The Party has established its underground election apparatus in the critical states that gave Mr. Trump a victory in 2016.

So I won't discount your claim on its face.

But if Mr. Trump can't win in 2024 (because of "the apparatus"), NO OTHER Pubbie candidate is likely to win, either.

He didn't do a damn thing about any of the wokeness in the military when he was President.

It wasn't a problem until the Biden regime @Maj. Bill Martin    They weren't pulling this crap with Trump at the helm.

Woke Identity Politics Endanger Military Readiness
Dec 7, 2022

We need a strong, fully-trained, and well-equipped military to defend our country.

Sadly, the Biden administration is more focused on promoting its liberal agenda than recruiting the best candidates to defend American freedom. In fact, the Army missed this year’s recruiting target by 15,000 troops, with many service members blaming the military’s new woke culture for the shortfall.

Since the start of the Biden administration, the Department of Defense has installed a woke leadership structure at the Pentagon and introduced programming focused not on defending the country, but instead on diversity, equity, and inclusion.

As a steadfast supporter of the United States military, all men and women who serve this country deserve a command structure that is focused on mission, not distracted by identity politics.

That is why Senator Marco Rubio and I introduced the Restoring Military Focus Act to eliminate the Department of Defense’s Chief Diversity Officer position and prevent taxpayer money from going to similar progressive initiatives.

Woke identity politics endanger our military readiness. Our men and women in uniform are fully focused on protecting and serving the United States of America. The Department of Defense must be too.

https://www.risch.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/2022/12/woke-identity-politics-endanger-military-readiness

Quote from: Maj. Bill Martin link=topic=490559.msg2777219#msg2777219 date=1675[/quote
He never really cared about any of the cultural stuff, and is He is only glomming onto it now because other Republican politicians fighting back turned out to be popular.

This  pointing-up  is pathetically silly.  Ending "wokeness" ---- in all its forms ---- was a repetitive theme for the last two years of Trump's presidency and 2020 campaign.  In fact, Trump's EO gave Republican governors the language and cover to take action in their individual states.

Executive Order on Combating Race and Sex Stereotyping
https://trumpwhitehouse.archives.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-combating-race-sex-stereotyping/

Trump Expands Ban On Racial Sensitivity Training To Federal Contractors
https://www.npr.org/2020/09/22/915843471/trump-expands-ban-on-racial-sensitivity-training-to-federal-contractors

Trump hasn't stopped fighting against it since Biden was installed......and ending wokeness --- all of it ---  remains one of his key policy intiatives after re-election.

« Last Edit: January 30, 2023, 11:59:09 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Online Maj. Bill Martin

It wasn't a problem until the Biden regime @Maj. Bill Martin    They weren't pulling this crap with Trump at the helm.

The women in combat units thing was still in its early stages and could have been reversed -- the Marine Corps was still fighting it.  Trump - as Commander in Chief - said and did nothing.  He also said and did nothing about the deliberate lowering of standards so that women could attend and complete elite schools.  Again, as C-in-C, he could have opposed all that.

The women in combat units thing was still in its early stages and could have been reversed -- the Marine Corps was still fighting it.  Trump - as Commander in Chief - said and did nothing.  He also said and did nothing about the deliberate lowering of standards so that women could attend and complete elite schools.  Again, as C-in-C, he could have opposed all that.

You're trying too hard.  Pace yourself.

Online Maj. Bill Martin

You're trying too hard.  Pace yourself.

And you're trying even harder not to address the issue.  What is inaccurate in what I posted about Trump not doing anything to stop the lowering of standards to put women in combat units and elite military schools?