Author Topic: WHO WANTS TO BE WHITE?  (Read 459 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WHO WANTS TO BE WHITE?
« on: January 29, 2023, 02:52:53 pm »
POSTED ON JANUARY 28, 2023
BY JOHN HINDERAKER 
WHO WANTS TO BE WHITE?
No one, apparently. Steve Sailer comments on an NPR report:

As I’ve often pointed out, the U.S. government uses broad definitions of white and/or Caucasian because in the early post-War era it was cool to be white and whites weren’t all that persnickety. Hence, North Africans and West Asians all the way past Calcutta were officially white/Caucasian, as were almost all Latin Americans who didn’t volunteer themselves as black.

But after the introduction of affirmative action in 1969, White Privilege rapidly diminished. In the 1970 Census, the often puzzling official federal system was introduced in which Latin Americans could identify as both white racially (Latin America being a White Supremacist culture) and Hispanic by ethnicity and thus qualify for affirmative action privileges. By the 1980 Census, South Asians wanting SBA minority development low interest loans and government contractor minority preferences had bailed out of the cursed white category in favor of uniting with former “Orientals” in the new Asian category.

Ever since, activists representing Middle Easterners have been trying to get the hell out of the disprivileged white category.

Who can blame them? On its way out the door, the Obama administration proclaimed a new “Middle Eastern and North African” category, but the Trump administration canceled it. Now it is back, per NPR:

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2023/01/who-wants-to-be-white.php
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline goatprairie

Re: WHO WANTS TO BE WHITE?
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2023, 03:38:34 pm »
I've never seen anything like the anti-white sentiment as produced by many people (even many whites) in the last ten years.
Close to sixty years since the landmark CR bill was passed, trillions of dollars and other benefits dumped on black people, and the cries of "racism" and "white supremacy" are louder than ever.
The "white supremacy" one is one I never heard back in the sixties. Somehow Evil Whitey has established laws and rules making being white a deciding factor in the game of life.
Except, all the discriminatory laws against non-whites were erased back in the sixties.
There are not any programs, laws, or efforts to establish "white supremacy."
But Affirmative Action aka Discrimination against whites is still regnant.
Numerous voices still shriek about the imaginary Evil Whitey oppressing non-whites.
Where do these people come up with this crap?

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2023, 03:45:20 pm »
White, tight, and dyn-o-mite!
The Republic is lost.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2023, 11:05:06 pm »
I do.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2023, 12:02:49 am »
Why do so many black men (and Muslims) date white women if they are so horrible?
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Idiot

« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2023, 12:55:56 am »
POSTED ON JANUARY 28, 2023
BY JOHN HINDERAKER 
WHO WANTS TO BE WHITE?
No one, apparently. Steve Sailer comments on an NPR report:

As I’ve often pointed out, the U.S. government uses broad definitions of white and/or Caucasian because in the early post-War era it was cool to be white and whites weren’t all that persnickety. Hence, North Africans and West Asians all the way past Calcutta were officially white/Caucasian, as were almost all Latin Americans who didn’t volunteer themselves as black.

But after the introduction of affirmative action in 1969, White Privilege rapidly diminished. In the 1970 Census, the often puzzling official federal system was introduced in which Latin Americans could identify as both white racially (Latin America being a White Supremacist culture) and Hispanic by ethnicity and thus qualify for affirmative action privileges. By the 1980 Census, South Asians wanting SBA minority development low interest loans and government contractor minority preferences had bailed out of the cursed white category in favor of uniting with former “Orientals” in the new Asian category.

Ever since, activists representing Middle Easterners have been trying to get the hell out of the disprivileged white category.

Who can blame them? On its way out the door, the Obama administration proclaimed a new “Middle Eastern and North African” category, but the Trump administration canceled it. Now it is back, per NPR:

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2023/01/who-wants-to-be-white.php
When reparations start I'm identifying as black.  happy77

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2023, 01:54:20 am »
When reparations start I'm identifying as black.  happy77
It will be interesting if they (hopefully) pass that referendum in SF awarding all black people five million simoleons.
What would/could happen?
One of the distinct possibilities would be all the non-blacks leaving SF as fast as they could.
What would all those black residents of SF do with the great majority of the taxable residents gone? Blacks are only five percent of the population of SF. How would they run the city much less get their big payoff?
If SF became totally black (a distinct possibility...I wouldn't hang around to be robbed), what would all those black people with their hands out expecting a huge payment do?

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2023, 02:25:15 pm »
It will be interesting if they (hopefully) pass that referendum in SF awarding all black people five million simoleons.
What would/could happen?
One of the distinct possibilities would be all the non-blacks leaving SF as fast as they could.
What would all those black residents of SF do with the great majority of the taxable residents gone? Blacks are only five percent of the population of SF. How would they run the city much less get their big payoff?
If SF became totally black (a distinct possibility...I wouldn't hang around to be robbed), what would all those black people with their hands out expecting a huge payment do?

That would be an amusing situation.