Author Topic: Milloy 13 million-view tweet makes a liar of FactCheck.org  (Read 120 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Milloy 13 million-view tweet makes a liar of FactCheck.org
« on: January 29, 2023, 11:53:49 am »
Milloy 13 million-view tweet makes a liar of FactCheck.org

FactCheck.org, “a project of the Annenberg Public Policy Center,” is the latest part of Big Climate to melt down over my 13 million-view tweet. At least it came up with a new, albeit false, distraction.

The “fact check” is here: Web | PDF.

The gist of the fact check is that I cherry-picked the time frame in observing that there’s been no warming over the past 8 years despite emissions worth 450+ billion tons.

I have already addressed this falsehood here, here and here.

But FactCheck.org adds a new twist that ironically recognizes the point I made here… that the ENSO cycle has been driving recent changes in global temperature.

https://junkscience.com/2023/01/milloy-13-million-view-tweet-makes-a-liar-of-factcheck-org/
Would you be willing to fight and die for multiculturalism?  Would you put your life on the line for “Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity” (DIE); “Environmental, Social, and corporate Governance” (ESG); or other Marxist worldviews?  Would you go to war to preserve the right of delusional men to use women’s restrooms and dominate women’s sports?  Would you fight for any government that hunts down and imprisons J6 protesters as political hostages but celebrates Antifa and Black Lives Matter rioters who cause physical injury and property damage?

J.B. Shurk