Author Topic: Single women are shopping for 'husband material' at Home Depot  (Read 1156 times)

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Single women are shopping for 'husband material' at Home Depot
« on: January 29, 2023, 01:38:46 am »

All the single ladies are going on a shopping spree – at Home Depot. Vying for a chance to meet an eligible bachelor among the aisles of hardwood, screwdrivers and nails, the women of TikTok have discovered the perfect spot to window shop for single men.

“Delete the dating apps in 2023,” content creator Breanna Nichols advised in a clip with over 24,000 views. “I’m headed to Home Depot to ‘look confused’ in the lumber aisle.”

While the dating strategy gives some people hope they’ll find a soul mate, some taken women watching from afar are aghast.

https://nypost.com/2023/01/26/single-women-are-shopping-for-husband-material-at-home-depot/

--------------------

This made me smile.
The Republic is lost.

Offline roamer_1

Re: Single women are shopping for 'husband material' at Home Depot
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2023, 01:42:59 am »
YEP.

Looking for rednecks and blue collar boys...

Handy folks with jobs and skills...

It's a good angle.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2023, 01:49:55 am »
But they're going during the day and on the weekend, when the pickins are sure to be slim. The real men are in and gone with their morning coffee... At the job by 9, and doing something else on the weekend.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2023, 01:57:40 am »
Most good ole boys want a woman that knows what she is doing at Home Depot (or at least looks like she has held a ladder in her life). Looks only get you so far.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2023, 02:20:32 pm »
“If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.”
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2023, 02:33:24 pm »
Well: if I were a single man, I'd be doing my (a-hem) "shopping" at places like Home Goods, Hobby Lobby and the local Hannaford or Market Basket supermarket. I've also noticed very attractive mature women at places liker Trader Joe's and Whole Foods, but they tend to be liberals, and who needs that?
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2023, 02:34:26 pm »
Hope they aren't looking at the employees, because most I have dealt with are as worthless tits on a Boar Hog.

That's why I don't mind paying double at Ace.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2023, 02:45:50 pm »
Well: if I were a single man, I'd be doing my (a-hem) "shopping" at places like Home Goods, Hobby Lobby and the local Hannaford or Market Basket supermarket. I've also noticed very attractive mature women at places liker Trader Joe's and Whole Foods, but they tend to be liberals, and who needs that?

I have found Aldi's (The common man's Trader Joes) to have a nice mix of single MILFs who lean conservative.  The Meth crowd tends to stay at the Walmarts.  Whole foods is lousy with liberal women and gay men looking for love in the vegetable isles..
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2023, 03:16:58 pm »
I have found Aldi's (The common man's Trader Joes) to have a nice mix of single MILFs who lean conservative.  The Meth crowd tends to stay at the Walmarts.  Whole foods is lousy with liberal women and gay men looking for love in the vegetable isles..

Yeah, Aldi's is a good store with cheaper prices and a noticeably different clientele than Trader Joe's.  I like TJ's, but... I went there just yesterday, and fully half the women in the store were still wearing frigging masks. 
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2023, 03:26:48 pm »
Clean up on aisle 10?   :silly:

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2023, 03:28:03 pm »
Nope. They're not looking for 'fix-it' men, well, some of them are. They are looking for males who have at least a little common sense. Hard for us to imagine how bad it has become. Most college age men today do not know what a screwdriver is, much less what to do with it. They don't know the difference between a nail, a screw, or a bolt, much less what to do with them. It is hard to imagine how utterly stupid today's men are. They cannot plunge a toilet, mow a lawn, or replace a shower head. They're idiots. That's what these women are trying to avoid.

Know a guy who hired a service to hang pictures in his new condo. The guy couldn't even use a hammer or even tape hooks. In everyday common life, Rednecks are geniuses compared to the average dolt. These guys are 'dumb', and they are proud of it. If you try to show them they get angry. SHUTUP MAN! I don't care about that!
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2023, 07:47:01 pm »
Hope they aren't looking at the employees, because most I have dealt with are as worthless tits on a Boar Hog.

That's why I don't mind paying double at Ace.

I will second that. I won't say I never go to the box stores, but nearly so... Other than tools... I am P-1 at Ace Western Building Centers and at Tri-City (whatever they are called now), and not only is it better money (p-1 account), the wood products are way, way better, and I know everybody by name. I know right where the coffee and popcorn live... And I have a guy at the builder's desk, and another at the counter... Though it really ain't been the same since Hippie Bob retired... 

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2023, 07:55:36 pm »
Finding wimmins.... Best shot is at the ranch store. For hilljillies, the rondys in the spring.

Other than that, hard core church. Something Baptist maybe. Not the big ol branches, which are all rotten... Not the praise and worship independents... But the problem is, you have to be there a long while before you get the lay of things. Or at least long enough that the blue-haired old ladies committee catches wind of you, and starts sending gals over with their caps set for you...

Except that these days, the ones coming for me ARE the blue-haired old ladies.  :whistle:

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2023, 12:02:02 pm »
Oh, please.

Single women aren't looking for husbands anymore. It's nonsense. They're corrupt and rotten to the core.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2023, 07:34:19 pm »
There is a large supply of potential husbands at the Depot.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2023, 08:05:53 pm »
Lots of guys with missing fingers in Home Depot... just saying.