General Category > General Discussion

Single women are shopping for 'husband material' at Home Depot

<< < (2/4) > >>

andy58-in-nh:
Well: if I were a single man, I'd be doing my (a-hem) "shopping" at places like Home Goods, Hobby Lobby and the local Hannaford or Market Basket supermarket. I've also noticed very attractive mature women at places liker Trader Joe's and Whole Foods, but they tend to be liberals, and who needs that?

catfish1957:
Hope they aren't looking at the employees, because most I have dealt with are as worthless tits on a Boar Hog.

That's why I don't mind paying double at Ace.

Wingnut:

--- Quote from: andy58-in-nh on January 29, 2023, 02:33:24 pm ---Well: if I were a single man, I'd be doing my (a-hem) "shopping" at places like Home Goods, Hobby Lobby and the local Hannaford or Market Basket supermarket. I've also noticed very attractive mature women at places liker Trader Joe's and Whole Foods, but they tend to be liberals, and who needs that?

--- End quote ---

I have found Aldi's (The common man's Trader Joes) to have a nice mix of single MILFs who lean conservative.  The Meth crowd tends to stay at the Walmarts.  Whole foods is lousy with liberal women and gay men looking for love in the vegetable isles..

andy58-in-nh:

--- Quote from: Wingnut on January 29, 2023, 02:45:50 pm ---I have found Aldi's (The common man's Trader Joes) to have a nice mix of single MILFs who lean conservative.  The Meth crowd tends to stay at the Walmarts.  Whole foods is lousy with liberal women and gay men looking for love in the vegetable isles..

--- End quote ---

Yeah, Aldi's is a good store with cheaper prices and a noticeably different clientele than Trader Joe's.  I like TJ's, but... I went there just yesterday, and fully half the women in the store were still wearing frigging masks. 

EdinVA:
Clean up on aisle 10?   :silly:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version