Author Topic: Klain: Biden Has ‘Managed the Largest Land War in Europe Since Truman’ as Part of Record of Accompli  (Read 361 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Klain: Biden Has ‘Managed the Largest Land War in Europe Since Truman’ as Part of Record of Accomplishments

Ian Hanchett 28 Jan 2023

On Friday’s broadcast of MSNBC’s “Deadline: White House,” outgoing White House Chief of Staff Ron Klain stated that President Joe Biden has had “a record of impressive achievement and accomplishment,” including the fact that he “managed the largest land war in Europe since Truman” and passed “the largest climate change bill” in America’s history.

Klain stated, “I’m very proud of what the President’s been able to get done here. He’s passed the most significant economic plan since FDR, managed the largest land war in Europe since Truman, passed the second largest healthcare bill since LBJ, got more judges confirmed in his first year than any President since JFK, passed the largest climate change bill in history, and managed to pass the most significant gun control legislation since President Clinton. That’s a historic record. He did it all while tackling a public health crisis worse than any President since Woodrow Wilson has faced and with the narrowest legislative majority in the Congress of any Democratic President in 100 years. So, I think it’s a record for the ages. I think it’s a record of impressive achievement and accomplishment, and I think it’s been done under some very difficult circumstances.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2023/01/28/klain-biden-has-managed-the-largest-land-war-in-europe-since-truman-as-part-of-record-of-accomplishments/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Biden can't manage his bowel movements let alone a war in Europe that he had nothing to do with other than rubber stamp American tax expenditures.

Offline Hoodat

Now I know how Jonah felt as he waited for fire to shoot down from the sky to destroy Ninevah.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I’m very proud of what the President’s been able to get done here.

I’m very proud of what the President’s  I have been able to get done here. (fixed it)
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Piling that pretty deep there Ronnie
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mountaineer

Bragging about Biden being a warmonger. How odd.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org