Author Topic: How the Deep State Destroyers Threaten Your Way of Life  (Read 213 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
How the Deep State Destroyers Threaten Your Way of Life
« on: January 28, 2023, 11:27:52 am »
January 27, 2023
How the Deep State Destroyers Threaten Your Way of Life
By Allan J. Feifer

Think of the thousands of people working like diabolical ants so we can be reborn in their diabolical image.  They have a secret weapon they employ against us.  By tearing up the railroad tracks, burning bridges, and putting sugar in our gas tanks, they plan to ensure there is no going back to our old ways.  In a page out of history, Cortés burned his ships when he reached the New World to make a point: there was no going back for them, either.

The Destroyers know they have limited time to do their mischief before they're found out.  Once light shines on them, like cockroaches, they'll scurry to the darkest recesses they can find.  These people know that the clock is ticking, and it is getting harder and harder to hide the damage they are doing to us all.  Has the damage been enough to us to keep us from turning back the clock?

The Destroyers have an annual January convention right out in the open.  The World Economic Forum (WEF) holds its annual conclave in Davos, Switzerland to make decisions about its carefully curated world.  We weren't invited.  Kerry, Yellen, and at least ten other U.S. government officials attended, along with despots, thieves, Hollywood types, and Greenmailers.  In a place where globalism and climate change come together, over 1,000 governmental and private aircraft landed to discuss eliminating your fossil fuel footprint.  They don't set a good example for mere mortals; rather, as the elite, they always will exempt themselves from what they mandate of others.  "Do as I say, not as I do," they tell us.

The following concepts and principles will make it hard to return to the America of our forefathers:

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2023/01/how_the_deep_state_destroyers_threaten_your_way_of_life.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Re: How the Deep State Destroyers Threaten Your Way of Life
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2023, 12:39:02 am »
With fools getting Biden elected, the WOKE agendas took giant leaps forward, yet the useful fools are bashful about taking bows for these successes.  Some of them bawl the loudest here.
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions