Author Topic: Crushed Bug ‘Additive’ Now In Pizza, Pasta, And Cereals Across The EU  (Read 172 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WRITTEN BY PAUL JOSEPH WATSON ON JAN 27, 2023. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

Crushed Bug ‘Additive’ Now In Pizza, Pasta, And Cereals Across The EU

cricket pizzaAs of yesterday, a food additive made out of powdered crickets began appearing in foods from pizza to pasta to cereals across the European Union.

Yes, really.

Defatted house crickets are on the menu for Europeans across the continent, without the vast majority of people knowing it is now in their food. [emphasis, links added]

“This comes thanks to a European Commission ruling passed earlier this month,” reports RT.

“As per the decision, which cited the scientific opinion of the European Food Safety Authority, the additive is safe to use in a whole range of products, including but not limited to cereal bars, biscuits, pizza, pasta-based products, and whey powder.”

https://climatechangedispatch.com/crushed-bug-additive-now-in-pizza-pasta-and-cereals-across-the-eu/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson