Author Topic: How George Soros Funds ‘Fact Checkers’ To Silence Dissent  (Read 158 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
How George Soros Funds ‘Fact Checkers’ To Silence Dissent
« on: January 28, 2023, 11:20:18 am »
WRITTEN BY MATT PALUMBO ON JAN 27, 2023. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

How George Soros Funds ‘Fact Checkers’ To Silence Dissent

sorosGeorge Soros is the most dangerous man in America. The investor is intent on remaking the country to his liberal image, from our foreign-policy priorities to undermining our criminal justice system.

This week, The Post takes a look at the reach of Soros’s billions. In this fourth essay, Matt Palumbo, author of “The Man Behind the Curtain: Inside the Secret Network of George Soros,” talks about how “fact-checking” can shape the narrative.

It’s not enough for George Soros to fund the media and encourage stories that back up his point of view — he has to make sure no one disagrees with it. [emphasis, links added]

Last year, Soros partnered with fellow leftist billionaire Reid Hoffman (the co-founder of LinkedIn) to financially back a project to fight so-called disinformation. The name they chose might have come from George Orwell himself: Good Information Inc.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/how-george-soros-funds-fact-checkers-to-silence-dissent/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson