Author Topic: Republican National Committee Elects Chair & Other Officials Live Thread  (Read 2042 times)

Online Hoodat

Re: Republican National Committee Elects Chair & Other Officials Live Thread
« Reply #25 on: January 27, 2023, 08:23:08 pm »
Hopefully it will light a fire under her butt.

Yeah, right.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #26 on: January 27, 2023, 08:24:05 pm »
Damnit!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #27 on: January 27, 2023, 08:25:57 pm »
Mitch sends his blinks of approval....

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #28 on: January 27, 2023, 08:27:23 pm »
At least I guess that Ronna is on notice she won't be unchallenged if she doesn't deliver.

Hopefully it will light a fire under her butt.

Unfortunately, I doubt it will.  Instead, she is likely to take this as vindication of what she's being doing so far, and will just continue to do the same.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #29 on: January 27, 2023, 08:29:38 pm »
Unfortunately, I doubt it will.  Instead, she is likely to take this as vindication of what she's being doing so far, and will just continue to do the same.

Would someone tell me......   Just how does somone get fired from being RNC chair after this performance?

This would be like the dims re-nominating McGovern in 1976.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #30 on: January 27, 2023, 08:47:11 pm »
Would someone tell me......   Just how does somone get fired from being RNC chair after this performance?

This would be like the dims re-nominating McGovern in 1976.

Good question.

Online dfwgator

« Reply #31 on: January 27, 2023, 08:57:13 pm »
I'm officially done with Trump after this.     He supports the Repukes that stabbed him in the back.  Time to move on.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #32 on: January 27, 2023, 09:31:47 pm »
Damnit!

This is what the 2016 GOP National Convention has wrought.  It is the very thing that Ted Cruz fought against.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

« Reply #33 on: January 27, 2023, 09:34:20 pm »

They don't.  The National Party uses its influence to select the State reps.  The State reps elect the National Party leaders.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

« Reply #34 on: January 27, 2023, 09:35:21 pm »
I'm officially done with Trump after this.     He supports the Repukes that stabbed him in the back.  Time to move on.

Careful, son.  Words like that could get you banned from certain websites.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #38 on: January 27, 2023, 10:50:01 pm »
Damnit!

Not even close.

Amanda Milius
@AmandaMilius

Ronna: 111

Harmeet: 51

Mike: 4

Zeldin: 1

Obvs the “room” is pleased but of those storming out I just heard “Well the consultants won again”.

« Reply #39 on: January 27, 2023, 11:04:22 pm »
I sure hope no one is still contributing to the RNC.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #41 on: January 27, 2023, 11:16:01 pm »
I'm officially done with Trump after this.     He supports the Repukes that stabbed him in the back.  Time to move on.

@dfwgator

What do expect him to do,piss off EVERYBODY  so that NOBODY supports him when/if he runs?

This is called "politics". NOBODY has enough power to just do whatever the hell they WANT to do,regardless of who they are. You MUST make deals/compromise with people you disagree with,or even hate,if you are going to get THEIR support on some bills that are truly important to you.

I don't like it,you don't like it,nobody likes it,but that IS the way the political game is played. We do NOT live in a dictatorship. If you want a vote from certain political figures,you have to "give them a little something" in return.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online rustynail

« Reply #42 on: January 27, 2023, 11:22:31 pm »
"She's the face of the Republican Party -- and several chins"

Online Hoodat

« Reply #43 on: January 27, 2023, 11:40:09 pm »
Anyone want to guess how many of those 56 State reps lose their voting position over the next two years?

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

« Reply #44 on: January 27, 2023, 11:49:23 pm »
@dfwgator

What do expect him to do,piss off EVERYBODY  so that NOBODY supports him when/if he runs?

This is called "politics".

This is called 'selling out'.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

« Reply #45 on: January 27, 2023, 11:52:47 pm »
Catturd
@catturd2

The proof is in ...

The RNC don't give a damn about their voters - only their million dollar donors.

4:33 PM · Jan 27, 2023
·

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #46 on: January 27, 2023, 11:55:09 pm »
This is called 'selling out'.

@Hoodat

Only if you are a  pre-teen.

To the rest of us,it is called "negotiating",and every adult in America does it on one level or another practically every day.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online andy58-in-nh

« Reply #47 on: January 27, 2023, 11:56:13 pm »
So, fellow conservatives: what do you want to do, now?

The Democrats despise you, as do the Republicans.

One group wants to take your money by force, and the other through guilt and dishonesty.

How long before we tell both to go to Hell?
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

« Reply #48 on: January 27, 2023, 11:58:00 pm »
Charlie Kirk
@charliekirk11

Been having conversations all morning with RNC members. Some of them truly don’t care what their voters think

One said:

“I don’t give a flying flip what the small donors think. They are not voting today.”

1:21 PM · Jan 27, 2023

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #49 on: January 28, 2023, 12:01:37 am »
Yeah!  Two more years of mediocrity!

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright