Author Topic: How the IRS Helped Fund the Atlanta Riots  (Read 164 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
How the IRS Helped Fund the Atlanta Riots
« on: January 27, 2023, 04:54:49 pm »
How the IRS Helped Fund the Atlanta Riots
"It seemed to me like they were going to burn the truck with me in it."
January 27, 2023 by Daniel Greenfield 4 Comments

Even after an ‘Atlanta Forest Defender’ shot a Georgia state trooper in the stomach and his comrades set off race riots in the city, the leftist group at the center of it all is still fundraising.

This comes months after the leftists threw molotov cocktails at police and nearly burned an elderly driver to death. Multiple members of the ‘occupation’ have been arrested on domestic terrorism charges. And yet the IRS and Georgia’s Secretary of State have done nothing.

Even Twitter suspended ‘Scenes from the Atlanta Forest’, an account calling for a “Night of Rage” and “reciprocal violence to be done to the police and their allies”, but the IRS has yet to take action to stop the ‘Atlanta Forest Defenders’ from taking in tax-deductible donations.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/how-the-irs-helped-fund-the-atlanta-riots/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Re: How the IRS Helped Fund the Atlanta Riots
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2023, 06:23:54 pm »
It's actually poor people who suffer the most from this nonsense. Most middle class people are in their suburban homes insulated from it.