Author Topic: Video: Immigration Reform Head Says “Biden Administration Are Co-conspirators withthe Drug Cartels”  (Read 191 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Video: Immigration Reform Head Says “Biden Administration Are Co-conspirators withthe Drug Cartels”

by Steve Watson 26th 2023, 7:52 am

"Democrats are invested in trying to reengineer the electorate through mass illegal immigration"

Federation for American Immigration Reform President Dan Stein charged Wednesday that the Democrats are purposefully flooding the country with illegal immigrants in order to change the political electorate and keep themselves in power for the next half a century.

Appearing on Fox News, Stein urged “This is happening on purpose. The Biden Administration are co-conspirators with the cartels, who are operating with impunity all across America now.”

“We have no interior enforcement, no immigration law enforcement, obviously criminal aliens are being released en mass in part because there is no criminal detention,” Stein continued.

https://www.alipac.us/f12/video-immigration-reform-head-says-%93biden-administration-co-conspirators-th-404754/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Welcome to the party, pal.

Nice of you to figure this out.

I'd bet there are people on both sides of the aisle wrapped up in this and on the payroll, too, or the border would have been closed years ago.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis