General Category > Books and Authors

'I've got one leg, I've got no feet, I see through one eye': Fox News correspondent Benjamin Hall re

(1/1)

mystery-ak:
'I've got one leg, I've got no feet, I see through one eye': Fox News correspondent Benjamin Hall returns to live TV ten months after he was ambushed in Ukraine - with rousing message to 'never give up'

Benjamin Hall, 40, is Fox News's correspondent at the State Department: in March 2022 he was seriously injured in Ukraine, and two colleagues killed
    On Thursday Hall returned to the airways for the first time in 10 months, detailing his recovery and describing his battle to regain his strength
    Hall has written a book about his experiences, and urged others in similar situations to 'never give up'

By Harriet Alexander For Dailymail.com

Published: 21:50 EST, 26 January 2023 | Updated: 01:54 EST, 27 January 2023

A Fox News reporter has returned to the air 10 months after narrowly surviving an attack in Ukraine that killed two colleagues.

Benjamin Hall, 40, suffered devastating injuries when his team came under a Russian barrage of shells outside Kyiv on March 14.

Veteran Fox cameraman Pierre Zakrzewski, a 55-year-old Irishman, and local Ukrainian journalist Oleksandra Kuvshynova, 24, were killed.

On Thursday, Hall, a British-born father of three young daughters, made his first live television appearance since he was evacuated from Ukraine, and told his Fox News colleagues he felt 'more confident than I ever have.'

Hall urged others in similar situations to 'never give up' and said adversity could be overcome 'no matter how painful something is.'

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11681841/Fox-News-correspondent-Benjamin-Hall-live-television-10-months-killed.html

Weird Tolkienish Figure:
Welp, generally you don't go prancing around warzones, this is the kind of thing that can happen right?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version