Author Topic: McCarthy sets up votes to dismantle Biden’s COVID emergency: 'The pandemic is over'  (Read 207 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
January 27, 2023 9:43am EST
McCarthy sets up votes to dismantle Biden’s COVID emergency: 'The pandemic is over'
Four House votes aim to end the nearly three-year emergency

By Peter Kasperowicz | Fox News

House Republicans will hold a series of votes next week aimed at dismantling the COVID emergency that was originally declared by the Trump administration but has been extended for nearly three years under the Biden administration.

The House Rules Committee, which takes direction from House Speaker Kevin McCarthy on the scheduling of legislation, will meet Monday to set up floor votes on four pieces of legislation that would eliminate the emergencies that have been maintained by the Biden administration, even though President Biden himself said last year that "the pandemic is over."

One of those bills is a resolution from Rep. Paul Gosar, R-Ariz., which states simply that the national emergency related to COVID is "hereby terminated."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mccarthy-sets-up-votes-dismantle-bidens-covid-emergency-pandemic-over
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online DefiantMassRINO

Covid-19/SARS2 is now endemic.  The pandemic is over.
Self-Annointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
doubts every which way i look!
 ****slapping :beer: ****slapping
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions