Author Topic: Pro-DeSantis group to launch ‘opening salvo’ in New Hampshire at GOP meeting  (Read 257 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Pro-DeSantis group to launch ‘opening salvo’ in New Hampshire at GOP meeting
by Brett Samuels - 01/27/23 6:00 AM ET

A super PAC backing Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) for president in 2024 will have a presence at this weekend’s New Hampshire GOP meeting, planting its flag in the state for the Florida governor and potentially setting up a clash with former President Trump, who will also be in attendance.

Ron to the Rescue, a super PAC formed after the midterms pushing support for DeSantis as the GOP nominee, will be in attendance at Saturday’s annual meeting in Salem, N.H.

The group will be collecting signatures to build up its team on the ground in the Granite State and unveiling a list of former New Hampshire Republican elected officials who are backing DeSantis over Trump ahead of next year’s primary.

“This is what I would call our opening salvo in New Hampshire,” said John Thomas, a GOP consultant who founded Ron to the Rescue.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/3832078-pro-desantis-group-to-launch-opening-salvo-in-new-hampshire-at-gop-meeting/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Are they trying to recruit DeSantis, or is he covertly running?

Online DefiantMassRINO

////00000////

The Governor of Florida does not attend a Summer political fundraiser on Nantucket to run for dog-catcher.

That's why he sent the migrant plane to Martha's Vineyard, and not to Nantucket.  His donors are on Nantucket.

https://www.nantucketcurrent.com/florida-governor-ron-desantis-coming-to-nantucket
Florida Governor Ron DeSantis Coming To Nantucket
Jason Graziadei
Aug 08, 2022

Florida Governor Ron DeSantis, a possible 2024 presidential candidate, will be on Nantucket this Tuesday for a fundraiser, multiple sources told the Current.

The DeSantis event is being hosted by businessman and island summer resident James Pallotta, the owner and founder of Raptor Group, a private investment firm.

DeSantis' visit will come just a day ahead of another political fundraiser, as five big name Republican candidates will be on-island Wednesday for a separate event...

https://www.bostonglobe.com/2022/08/09/nation/ron-desantis-attend-fundraiser-nantucket-tuesday/
Ron DeSantis to attend fundraiser on Nantucket on Tuesday
By Brittany Bowker Globe Staff,Updated August 9, 2022, 4:04 p.m.

Florida Governor Ron DeSantis is set to attend a fundraiser on Nantucket Tuesday, an indication of the Republican’s rising profile on the national stage ahead of the midterm elections.

The fundraiser is being hosted by hedge fund titans Jim Pallotta and Dave Saunders and their wives, according to an invitation for the event obtained by the Globe.

The cost to attend is $5,000 per couple, according to the invitation, and the event begins at 5:30 p.m. Details about the location of the fundraiser were not included on the invite...
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

The cost to attend is $5,000 per couple, according to the invitation, and the event begins at 5:30 p.m. Details about the location of the fundraiser were not included on the invite...

Does the rarity of conservatives in New England have anything to do with the meal price?   :cool:
« Last Edit: January 27, 2023, 04:08:19 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online DefiantMassRINO

It's Nantucket.

The only poor and working class people on the Island during the Summer are servants and seasonal workers.

Martha's Vineyard is a celebrity trailer park.

Nantucket is where the REAL money is.

That's why John Forbes Kerry and Teresa Heinz Kerry have their Summer shanty on Nantucket.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright