Author Topic: Heartbreaking final picture shows newlywed bride beaming alongside husband just minutes before she w  (Read 868 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Heartbreaking final picture shows newlywed bride beaming alongside husband just minutes before she was killed when drunk driver crashed into golf cart she left wedding reception in: Groom is in critical condition

Samantha Miller, 34, and Aric Hutchinson, 36, were leaving their wedding reception when they were rear-ended
    The happy couple had just celebrated their nuptials before the tragedy struck on April 28
    Jamie Komoroski, 25, remains in custody on three charges of felony DUI resulting in great bodily harm or death and one count of reckless homicide

By Emma James For Dailymail.Com

Published: 14:59 EDT, 1 May 2023 | Updated: 15:56 EDT, 1 May 2023

A newlywed bride has been killed and the groom left in critical condition after they were hit by a speeding drunk driver when they left their wedding reception in a golf cart.

Samantha Miller, 34, and Aric Hutchinson, 36, celebrated their nuptials moments before they were allegedly rear-ended by Jamie Komoroski, 25, at Folly Beach, South Carolina, on Friday.

Heartbreaking pictures showed the happy couple moments before tragedy struck, beaming as they were waved off by their guests with sparklers.

The 'sweet' newlyweds and two other occupants of the buggy were inside the vehicle when it rolled several times over 100 yards, killing the bride instantly.

Komoroski was allegedly traveling at 65mph in a 25mph zone and was drunk behind the wheel of a rented Toyota Camry, according to Folly Beach Police.

Samantha Miller, 34, and Aric Hutchinson, 36, celebrated their nuptials moments before they were rear-ended by a drunk driver

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12034245/Final-picture-shows-newlywed-bride-groom-just-minutes-killed-drunk-driver.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline mountaineer

Very sad.
Stupid drunk driver!
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Kamaji

Offline LMAO

What’s even more heartbreaking about the story for even the strongest of men is this guy is probably going to come out of his state at some point and he’s probably going to ask where his wife is.

And he didn’t even get to go to her funeral. One thing that I was always smart enough to do even at a young age was never get behind the wheel intoxicated I would never be able to live with myself if I killed somebody. And I always told my boys growing up that if they ever have too much to drink and they need a ride home to call their mother or I and we will come pick them up.

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Very sad.
Stupid drunk driver!

@mountaineer

"Stupid" is pretty much the definition of a drunken  driver.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline LMAO

Barry Goldwater

Offline verga

Time for the Death Penalty.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@verga

The death penalty for drunk driving?

You don't think that's an over-reaction?

Yeah,this IS a tragic story,but things like this happening are rare and there is no intent to kill.

Granted they are not rare enough,but let's  not get carried away.

Offline verga

@verga

The death penalty for drunk driving?

You don't think that's an over-reaction?

Yeah,this IS a tragic story,but things like this happening are rare and there is no intent to kill.

Granted they are not rare enough,but let's  not get carried away.
Not at all. My Grandfather was an alcoholic, all three of his sons  and one of his daughters were/are drunks. All have been in numerous accidents. Just had an underage former student narrowly avoid killing another student while driving drunk. I have seen to many cases of Drunks killing and maiming other people, when uber and lyft are a phone call away. Feel free to disagree, but a clear message needs to be sent.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Kamaji

I don't know about the death penalty, but lock-up for a very, very long time would be warranted.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Not at all. My Grandfather was an alcoholic, all three of his sons  and one of his daughters were/are drunks. All have been in numerous accidents. Just had an underage former student narrowly avoid killing another student while driving drunk. I have seen to many cases of Drunks killing and maiming other people, when uber and lyft are a phone call away. Feel free to disagree, but a clear message needs to be sent.

@verga

What's wrong with some serious prison time?

The death penalty should be saved  for serious crimes like treason and murder.

And,"Yes,there IS a difference between killing someone by accident because you are drunk driving,and cold-blooded murder.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

FOLLY BEACH, SC (WCIV) — The car and the low speed vehicle (LSV) involved in the deadly bridal party crash now sit in the lot of a towing company.

It's hard to imagine the impact. Police say Jamie Lee Komoroski, the driver charged with felony DUI, was going 65 m.p.h. when she hit the LSV. Samantha Miller, leaving her own wedding party, was killed in the collision.

The bride and groom rode on the back seat facing the car that hit them. The LSV now has seats detached, the axel connecting the two back wheels nearly broken. Pieces of the bride's beautiful gown, stuck in the bumper of the rental car.

"A quick journey from the venue to their Airbnb for their wedding night," said Mandi Jenkins, Sam's sister. "What's gonna go wrong?"

https://abcnews4.com/news/local/details-emerge-about-bride-and-grooms-low-speed-vehicle-in-fatal-collision-lsv-dui-felony-traffic-fatality-rear-ended-bridal-wedding-party-rental-charleston-county-folly-beach-wciv

Offline Right_in_Virginia

@verga

And,"Yes,there IS a difference between killing someone by accident because you are drunk driving,and cold-blooded murder.

Agree @sneakypete

Offline verga

@verga

See the problem I have is that no one "gets drunk" by accident, or gets in a car to "drive drunk" by accident. There are too many repeat offenders that get off with a slap on the wrist, and are free to let their behavior escalate to this stage.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
See the problem I have is that no one "gets drunk" by accident, or gets in a car to "drive drunk" by accident. There are too many repeat offenders that get off with a slap on the wrist, and are free to let their behavior escalate to this stage.

@verga

According to THAT line of thought,nobody plans on having a baby that will drive through a wedding reception and killing people,so we might as well arrest the drivers parents and siblings,too.

Offline verga

@verga

According to THAT line of thought,nobody plans on having a baby that will drive through a wedding reception and killing people,so we might as well arrest the drivers parents and siblings,too.
Now you are taking it to the ridiculous extreme. Accept the fact that you and I have very different opinions on this topic and let it be. You will not change my mind and I won't even attempt to change yours. @sneakypete