Author Topic: How Green Investors Pay The Media To Promote ‘Climate Change’ Hysteria  (Read 129 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WRITTEN BY DANIEL GREENFIELD ON JAN 26, 2023. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

How Green Investors Pay The Media To Promote ‘Climate Change’ Hysteria

media doom headlinesThe Associated Press (AP) revealed last year that it had scored $8 million to promote claims of global warming.

The AP impartially described this massive conflict of interest as an illustration of “how philanthropy has swiftly become an important new funding source for journalism.”

“This far-reaching initiative will transform how we cover the climate story,” its executive editor claimed. That is no doubt true. And an incredibly damaging admission. [emphasis, links added]

The philanthropic quid-pro-quo saw five organizations fund the AP’s dedicated team of “more than two dozen journalists” to cover “climate issues” that the wire service would then plant in papers around the country to terrify Americans into supporting ‘green’ taxes and subsidies.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/how-green-investors-pay-the-media-to-promote-climate-change-hysteria/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson