Author Topic: Climate hysteria and groupthink from billionaires who want your money to “save the world”  (Read 113 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Climate hysteria and groupthink from billionaires who want your money to “save the world”

By Peter Murphy |January 27th, 2023|Climate, Economy|0 Comments
Now they’re retreating to a cloud of smoke [to] congratulate themselves on being masters of the universe.

– Rose DeWitt Bukater (from Titanic, portrayed by Kate Winslet)

Who knew how well the screenplay writers of the 1997 blockbuster film, Titanic, would describe the clown-show that annually occurs in Davos, Switzerland?

Absent the “cloud of smoke,” Kate Winslet’s character aptly describes the mentality on display last week at the World Economic Forum (WEF) by numerous attendees who believe themselves to be “masters of the universe,” or at least the planet Earth.

President Biden’s “Climate Ambassador,” John Kerry, who twice married into wealth, at Davos confirmed the stereotype: “It’s pretty extraordinary that we, a select group of human beings … are able to sit in a room and come together and actually talk about saving the planet.”

The man really believes that about himself.

https://www.cfact.org/2023/01/27/climate-hysteria-and-groupthink-from-billionaires-who-want-your-money-to-save-the-world/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=climate-hysteria-and-groupthink-from-billionaires-who-want-your-money-to-save-the-world&utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=climate-hysteria-and-groupthink-from-billionaires-who-want-your-money-to-save-the-world
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson