Author Topic: ‘Where’s the money, Joe?’ Jesse Watters questions how Biden’s greedy family got so filthy rich  (Read 187 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘Where’s the money, Joe?’ Jesse Watters questions how Biden’s greedy family got so filthy rich
January 26, 2023 | Vivek Saxena

Fox News host Jesse Watters on Wednesday addressed the big question on everybody’s mind: How did President Joe Biden and his wife, first lady Jill Biden, really become so filthy rich?

To hear the president tell the story, it’s a rags-to-riches tale.

“Joe Biden’s tried to sell us on his rags to riches story. As a son of a used car salesman, working as a pool boy, fighting villains like Corn Pop, Biden defied all the odds when he was elected a U.S senator at 29,” Watters said on Fox News’ “Jesse Watters Primetime.”

But that’s clearly not the truth.

“So how did Joe Biden go from zero to a multi-millionaire? Well, the Bidens want us to think it was just the luck of the draw for middle-class Joe. They went from living off of a government salary to making $11 million in Joe’s first year out of office. Pure luck. So where’d the money come from?” the host continued.

“Well, we’re told Joe and Jill got lucky with an $8 million book deal. … Plus, they tell us Joe made $4 million in speaking fees. Four million for the guy who can’t even speak. I mean, I can see you paying Obama a lot of money, but Biden? Who’s paying money to listen to Biden? We don’t know, but that’s the point,” he added.

The reason “we don’t know” is that they have been funneling all that money through an S corporation.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2023/01/26/wheres-the-money-joe-jesse-watters-questions-how-bidens-greedy-family-got-so-filthy-rich-1327896/
« Last Edit: January 26, 2023, 11:25:31 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Joe Biden hung a FOR SALE sign around his neck very soon after being elected to the Senate.

Apparently the video has been scrubbed from Youtube As I can no longer find it.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien