Author Topic: National Archives official will sit for inquisition by Oversight Republicans on Biden docs drama  (Read 265 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Published January 26, 2023 4:00pm EST
National Archives official will sit for inquisition by Oversight Republicans on Biden docs drama
NARA general counsel Gary Stern will meet with the committee for an interview Jan. 31

By Kelly Laco | Fox New

A top official from the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) has agreed to sit for a transcribed interview with the House Oversight Committee regarding President Biden's handling of classified documents.

NARA general counsel Gary Stern will meet with the committee for the interview Jan. 31 at 10 a.m. ET.

The committee led by Rep. James Comer, R-Ky., has demanded info from NARA, the Secret Service and the White House on the existence of classified documents from the time of President Biden's vice presidency that were recently uncovered.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/national-archives-official-sit-inquisition-oversight-republicans-on-biden-docs-drama
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Hmmm, they won't sit for an interview or a hearing, they will suffer an inquisition at the hands of those fanatical republicans! No bias in that headline, eh?

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
So they are going to interview some people with GS numbers whom they cannot do one damned thing to.

SOS different day.  Give the appearance of doing something while actually doing nothing at all.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
The general counsel is NOT NARA senior "leadership."  He's there to stonewall, and nothing else.
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus