Author Topic: Hilarious Gnashing of Teeth Begins After ACLU Shocks With Sane Statement on Trump’s FB Reinstatement  (Read 432 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hilarious Gnashing of Teeth Begins After ACLU Shocks With Sane Statement on Trump’s FB Reinstatement
By Sister Toldjah | 12:30 PM on January 26, 2023

As we previously reported, after extensive review Meta announced Wednesday that they would be reinstating the Facebook and Instagram accounts of former President Donald Trump, which they revoked access to the day after the Capitol riot in the midst of Democrats blaming Trump’s words during a nearby “Stop the Steal” rally for the actions of the supporters who breached the Capitol building on January 6, 2021.

The decision came after months of behind the scenes lobbying from the likes of then-House Intel Committee Chair Adam Schiff and other Democrats, who wrote letters to Meta strongly urging them to keep Trump’s suspension in place indefinitely on grounds he was a danger to democracy or something.

In a surprising twist in this story, however, the ACLU – which in most instances has become little more than an obedient mouthpiece for woke far-left, anti-free speech Democrats over the last few decades – posted a tweet in support of Trump’s reinstatement to both platforms on grounds that the former POTUS “is one of the country’s leading political figures and the public has a strong interest in hearing his speech”:

more
https://redstate.com/sister-toldjah/2023/01/26/hilarious-gnashing-of-teeth-begins-after-aclu-shocks-with-sane-statement-on-trumps-fb-reinstatement-n694096
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

That'll be taken down pretty quickly, and an abject apology issued.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
That'll be taken down pretty quickly, and an abject apology issued.

I'm thinkin someone's cat accessed the ACLU computer.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
18 U.S.C. § 241 prohibits all kinds of interferences with the rights of an individual that has been secured by the individual through the United States Constitution or through any other laws of the United States

I'm thinking they could be prosecuted or even sued if they continue to deny access to platforms over politics.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis