Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: 'Set phone up so I can spy on you showering.' Hunter Biden threatened to withhold cash-st  (Read 178 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
EXCLUSIVE: 'Set phone up so I can spy on you showering.' Hunter Biden threatened to withhold cash-strapped assistant's pay if she didn't FaceTime him naked, texts show - as it's revealed she's the FOURTH employee with whom he had a sexual relationship

Texts obtained by DailyMail.com show First Son asked assistant for video sex
    'The rule has to be no talk of anything but sex and we must be naked,' he wrote
    Biden filmed their sex sessions and saved the images on his laptop hard drive

By Josh Boswell For Dailymail.com

Published: 09:25 EST, 31 January 2023 | Updated: 10:16 EST, 31 January 2023

Hunter Biden threatened one of his cash-strapped young female staffers with withholding her pay if she didn't FaceTime him for sex.

Shocking texts between the President's son, 52, and his young assistant, who was 29 at the time, show Hunter asking for video sex sessions and sending her cash via Apple Pay after she pleaded that she was struggling to make rent.

The woman, who DailyMail.com has chosen not to identify, worked as an assistant at Hunter's law firm, Owasco, in 2018 and 2019. She is the fourth employee he is known to have had a sexual relationship with.

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11625173/Hunter-Biden-threatened-female-assistant-withholding-pay-didnt-FaceTime-sex.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Offline mountaineer

Jan 31, 2023
REVEALED: Hunter Biden paid assistant for virtual sex shows
"If we FT the rule has to be no talk of anything but sex and we must be naked and we have to do whatever the other person asks within reason," Hunter said.
by Jarryd Jaeger
It has been revealed that Hunter Biden sent his assistant money in exchange for virtual sex after she told him that she was struggling to pay rent while working at his law firm, Owasco.

The then-29-year-old, who worked at Owasco from 2018 to 2019 in addition to being a model and fitness instructor, is the fourth employee with whom the president's son had a sexual relationship.

The revelations were made public by the Daily Mail after text messages between the assistant, who has not been named, and Hunter as well as footage of their sexual encounters were found on the hard drive of his infamous laptop.

According to the Daily Mail, the pair had sex sometime around June of 2018, however, it wasn't until the following year that they went virtual.

After the $837.06 she was owed for the latter half of December never came in and her company insurance was declined at the dentist, she emailed Hunter's secretary asking what was going on. "I haven't been able to get any contact with Hunter so I am completely in the dark," she wrote.

It wasn't until weeks later that Hunter finally stepped up and apologized, sending her $500 via Apple Pay. He justified the lack of payment by saying he had "really no money" thanks to "alimony tuitions and other s**t like girls insurance etc."

In March, he sent her another $2,500 via Apple Pay, saying "I will [m]ake up for back pay," but, "You have to make up for back work ... By FTiming me and/or going to our next-club party."

"If we FT the rule has to be no talk of anything but sex and we must be naked and we have to do whatever the other person asks within reason," he added. ...
Post Millennial
He seems to be a functional illiterate, with an emotion age somewhere around 12.

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Acorn didn't fall far from the tree did it?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.