Author Topic: California Democratic Rep. Adam Schiff to run for US Senate held by Feinstein  (Read 467 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

California Democratic Rep. Adam Schiff to run for US Senate held by Feinstein
Fox News, Jan 26, 2023

California Rep. Adam Schiff on Thursday announced his candidacy for the U.S. Senate seat currently held by Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif.,

"We’re in the fight of our lives—a fight I’m ready to lead as California’s next U.S. Senator," Schiff tweeted, sharing a video announcing his campaign.

Schiff joins Rep. Katie Porter, D-Calif., who announced a primary challenge to Feinstein earlier this month.

Feinstein, 89, has not yet announced plans to step down and has said she will decide whether to seek re-election in 2024 in the "next couple of months," according to Politico.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/california-democratic-rep-adam-schiff-run-us-senate-held-feinstein

Offline Right_in_Virginia

(Vomit-inducing) Announcement Video:

https://youtu.be/xGxhLT86dj4

Online mountaineer

Alternate headline: Habitually Dishonest Pencil-necked Geek Hopes to Replace Demented Old Woman in Senate
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Alternate headline: Habitually Dishonest Pencil-necked Geek Hopes to Replace Demented Old Woman in Senate

How about this one?

CHICOM minions via for California Senate seat!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Adam Schiff Announces Run for Feinstein’s California Senate Seat

Jacob Bliss 26 Jan 2023 Washington, DC

Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) announced Thursday he would run for the U.S. Senate in 2024 and join what is shaping to be a crowded primary for Sen. Dianne Feinstein’s (D-CA) seat.

Schiff joins Rep. Katie Porter (D-CA) in the race, a move that could potentially pressure Feinstein to retire since she has yet to announce her decision on another term. The 89-year-old said on Wednesday she would make her final decision in the next couple of months.

“I’ve always believed that what’s right matters, that the truth matter, and that decency matters, and when a dangerous demagogue tried to undermine democracy, I wasn’t about to let him,” Schiff said in his announcement video, referring to leading the impeachment against former President Donald Trump.

The announcement video makes it appear Schiff is going to focus a portion of his campaign on hyping himself as an impeachment manager during Trump’s impeachment and the “attacks” he has received from “MAGA extremists.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/01/26/adam-schiff-announces-run-for-feinsteins-california-senate-seat/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

Schiff Hit With Ethics Probe Amid Senate Campaign Kickoff
By Nicole Wells    |   Friday, 27 January 2023 05:12 PM EST
Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., was hit with an ethics complaint Friday after the Foundation for Accountability and Civic Trust (FACT) requested an immediate probe over the use of video footage from the Senate floor in an ad announcing Schiff's Senate run.

The ethics watchdog group sent the complaint to the chief counsel for the Office of Congressional Ethics (OCE) and asked for an investigation into whether Schiff "abused official  resources for political purposes" by using the video.

The California congressman announced his 2024 run for Senate on Thursday in a video that was shared on his Twitter account. Footage of Schiff speaking on the Senate floor during former President Donald Trump's impeachment proceedings was included in that video. ...
Newsmax
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
California gardens and fields will be fertile with all the rivers of bullschifft that are going to flow till the election.
The Republic is lost.