Author Topic: KASH PATEL: Hunter Biden’s Access To Classified Docs Should Concern Everyone. Here’s How We Get To T  (Read 120 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
KASH PATEL: Hunter Biden’s Access To Classified Docs Should Concern Everyone. Here’s How We Get To The Bottom Of It

Kash Patel
Contributor
January 25, 2023 8:00 PM ET

The two-tier justice system in our country has never been more evident than in recent weeks following revelations regarding President Biden’s reported criminal mishandling of classified documents.

Yet, we hear empty epithets from Merrick Garland and Christopher Wray — things like “traditions and principles” spewed from the vaunted halls of Justice. These two “government gangsters” and other so-called “defenders of national security” have created a system that destroys justice rather than upholding it by applying their meaningless traditions and principles to the Biden investigation.

As a sitting president and now the target of a criminal investigation, Biden has publicly stated “there is no there there,” while his personal attorneys are allowed full control of the scene. In what world do we want this to be the traditions and principles of justice, where the accused defines the parameters of the constitution?

I worked on numerous national security cases and as the former Deputy Director of National Intelligence and Federal prosecutor, it is clear that the Biden matter is at the intersection of these two worlds.

Mishandling classified information is a federal crime, period. One of the most concerning revelations in the wake of this scandal is that these classified documents have been on the move in the wild for years. Each person that moved them, each place they were stored is another separate crime.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2023/01/25/kash-patel-hunter-biden-joe-biden-classified-documents-robert-hur/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Has anyone checked between the couch cushions?

I would not want to be a sorry S.O.B. that is risking life and limb to collect intelligence for the U.S. Government.

The casual and cavalier manner in which leaders handle such information is disrespectful and harmful to intelligence sources and analysts.

The U.S. Government is not worth dying for; God, country, community, family are worth dying for.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I take these security violations personally!  Had I done anything like this back in the day I would still be in Leavenworth!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien