Author Topic: Biden to warn House GOP poses threat to economy  (Read 271 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden to warn House GOP poses threat to economy
« on: January 26, 2023, 02:44:44 pm »
 Biden to warn House GOP poses threat to economy
by Brett Samuels - 01/26/23 5:00 AM ET

President Biden on Thursday will give what the White House is billing as a “major economic speech,” which he will use to contrast his vision for the economy with House Republican proposals.

BIden will travel to nearby Springfield, Va., for a speech at a steamfitters union hall. He is expected to highlight the economic achievements of his administration thus far, including the bipartisan infrastructure law, a bipartisan bill to invest in semiconductor chip manufacturing and the Inflation Reduction Act, which passed with only Democratic votes last August and funds green technology and caps health care costs.

Biden will argue that Americans will start to see the benefits of those bills in the form of capped costs for prescription drugs for seniors, new construction projects in local communities and new factories, a White House official said.

The president is expected to point to strong economic data, such as low unemployment and hte addition of 11 million jobs since he took office, to argue the country is in a strong position but could falter because of House GOP plans.

“The President has been going on offense defining House [Republicans’] economic proposals in recent weeks as bad for working families in remarks, videos, and hosting Secretary Granholm in the press briefing room,” a White House official said.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/3831010-biden-to-warn-house-gop-poses-threat-to-economy/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
Re: Biden to warn House GOP poses threat to economy
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2023, 02:55:04 pm »
*  2022 induced a recession. (2 successive quarters of negative GDP growth). Biden won't even call it that.

*  Inflation was over 10%, no matter what Pedo Joe's lackeys contend.  Even with their false muted  data,  numbers were at where we haven't seen since the 1970's

*  I've monitor my net worth monthly, and the data I have since 1986, is that 2022 was the only the second year I lost (1%) in my investing history.  The only other year was  2009.  Which btw, is not inflation adjusted.  In reference '22 was camoflaged in a manner that  actually was worse than the '08-'10 recession.

Biden sure has a convoluted mindset on what constitutes a threat.  When we go full Lemming off the cliff due to unsustainable debt, I hope one Joe is one of the first seeing torches and pitchforks.

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2023, 02:58:07 pm »

Online DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2023, 03:49:50 pm »
Self-Annointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Online mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2023, 07:19:20 pm »
Steve Hanke, Professor of Applied Economics at Johns Hopkins, just tweeted:
Steve Hanke
@steve_hanke
The BULLS better be cautious. Thanks to the huge contraction in the money supply, the Great Biden Recession is about to make landfall.
2:17 PM · Jan 27, 2023

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2023, 07:22:15 pm »
Steve Hanke, Professor of Applied Economics at Johns Hopkins, just tweeted:

As it has Gold is quietly approaching $2000/oz.

Equities?  Not until there is a substantial correction.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.