Author Topic: They knew: why didn't the unvaccinated do more to warn us?  (Read 1177 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
They knew: why didn't the unvaccinated do more to warn us?
« on: January 26, 2023, 01:51:05 pm »
IQfy

The unvaccinated knew what we didn't. Some of them said too little. Most said nothing at all. A lot of blood is now on their hands.

The unvaccinated knew what we didn't. Some of them said too little. Most said nothing at all. A lot of blood is now on their hands.

As the world struggles to come to terms with the devastating effects of the COVID-19 pandemic, one question that continues to surface is why the unvaccinated didn't do more to warn us about the potential dangers of being injected.

While well intending citizens lined up, did the right thing, and received their COVID19 vaccinations -- now seeming to do more harm than good -- their unvaccinated friends stood by and let them do it. Some of them said too little. Some said nothing at all.

Even though they knew what we didn't.

Our blood is now on their hands.

More: https://iqfy.com/unvaccinated-silence/

Offline roamer_1

Re: They knew: why didn't the unvaccinated do more to warn us?
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2023, 02:09:42 pm »
IQfy

As the world struggles to come to terms with the devastating effects of the COVID-19 pandemic, one question that continues to surface is why the unvaccinated didn't do more to warn us about the potential dangers of being injected.

While well intending citizens lined up, did the right thing, and received their COVID19 vaccinations -- now seeming to do more harm than good -- their unvaccinated friends stood by and let them do it. Some of them said too little. Some said nothing at all.

Bullcrap. Most anti-vaxxers I know, to include anti-covid vax only types, were screaming from the rooftops, and endured much in vile bigotry... Were denied basic rights, to include censorship of free speech and the ability to travel - Remember the Canadian Truckers (That's what that was all about)... Were systematically ostracized, not only by government edict, but by media and the public at large. Were denied basic health care, to include life saving medicine, and access to health care. Many resorted to veterinary medicine - Those insipid horse paste suckers (to include myself), lacking basic mental fortitude... 

The problem here is not that anti-vaxxers were silent. The problem is who !YOU! (John Q. Public) were willing to listen to.

*****rollingeyes*****

WE TOLD YOU SO (doesn't even begin to cover it)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2023, 02:12:41 pm »
Because the Biden regime had all "disinformation" banned from the public square.

Offline Polly Ticks

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2023, 02:26:12 pm »
that's some major gaslighting.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2023, 02:40:24 pm »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2023, 02:56:34 pm »
IQfy

WT-ever-living-F???

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2023, 03:00:29 pm »
WT-ever-living-F???

Plenty screamed about the risks, and this op-ed is blaming us for MSM/Big Tech collusion in supressing the truth via bans and evil algorthyms?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2023, 03:47:01 pm »
Many of the unvaccinated remained silent because they died from Covid-19/SARS2 at significantly higher rate than the vaccinated.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2023, 03:48:45 pm »
Many of the unvaccinated remained silent because they died from Covid-19/SARS2 at significantly higher rate than the vaccinated.

BS! 100% USDA Choice!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline LilLamb

• Are we there yet?
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2023, 03:56:09 pm »
Is this satire? The bee?  It’s pretty clear that any attempt to inform was treated as misinformation and shut down from the start.
"When you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat."  Ronald Reagan

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2023, 04:00:10 pm »
Is this satire? The bee?  It’s pretty clear that any attempt to inform was treated as misinformation and shut down from the start.

:yowsa: Exactly so!

I was permanently banned from Facebook for posting links to US Government studies.

« Last Edit: January 26, 2023, 04:01:59 pm by Bigun »

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2023, 04:12:57 pm »
This HAS to be a joke.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline DB

« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2023, 04:34:13 pm »

Simply not true.

Virtually all the unjabbed people I know are still here and their health condition hasn't changed. I know of a number of people that now have serious health issues after they got the jab that didn't have those health issues before it.

The unjabbed people I know took 5,000 IU a day of Vitamin D3. They got Covid, but didn't get seriously sick. And that includes my 86 year old mother.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2023, 04:38:52 pm »
Gotta love woke leftist word play:

You are the bad guy because you didn't scream the truth loud enough when we held a gun to your head.

Sudden death from vaccines are from ambulances that were too slow.

You are the bad guy because I'm receiving death threats after you kicked me off that committee.

Even though there's no proof of vote suppression in Georgia, there is ultra mega MAGA right-wing voter suppression in Georgia.

Stating facts is terroristic incitement against vulnerable and oppressed groups.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2023, 04:39:53 pm by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2023, 04:40:48 pm »

Yeah riiiight. You know, out of all my redneck friends, none of which are vaxxed, all of which sucked horse paste, out of all of em, none have died. I know no one personally who died of covid.

My sis OTOH, a flaming liberal back east, followed after the media, and bought into the official government narrative... vaxxed to the 9s, like everyone she knows. Believe me, because her preaching at us made all of this quite evident.

She knows a good handful that have died in her first circle of friends and colleagues... Somewhere around 10 last time we had it out...

Go figger.

Online rustynail

« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2023, 04:50:06 pm »
They are onto us.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2023, 04:57:00 pm »
I know that my daughter and another young man who grew up down the road from us are dead after being forced to choose between getting the jab or losing their six figure jobs.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline DB

« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2023, 04:58:26 pm »
I know that my daughter and another young man who grew up down the road from us are dead after being forced to choose between getting the jab or losing their six figure jobs.

I pray for justice for them.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2023, 05:02:04 pm »
I pray for justice for them.

Thanks @DB much appreciated.

And let's not forget all the others either.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #19 on: January 26, 2023, 05:03:33 pm »

Sonsabiches.  9999hair out0000

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #20 on: January 26, 2023, 05:05:37 pm »
Thanks @DB much appreciated.

And let's not forget all the others either.

So many lives were broken by the COVID bullshit.  Families separated.  Nobody is dead yet, but my entire family of in-laws have not seen us since 2020.  Now it's occurring to them we are not the danger to them, but I am wondering if they are a danger to US with their damaged DNA?
« Last Edit: January 26, 2023, 05:06:57 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #21 on: January 26, 2023, 05:08:10 pm »
So many lives were broken by the COVID bullshit.  Families separated.  Nobody is dead yet, but my entire family of in-laws have not seen us since 2020.  Now it's occurring to them we are not the danger to them, but I am wondering if they are a danger to US with their damaged DNA?

:shrug:

- J. R. R. Tolkien