Author Topic: (POLL) Most want to 'send back' illegal immigrants to combat border crisis  (Read 134 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
(POLL) Most want to 'send back' illegal immigrants to combat border crisis
DATED: JANUARY 26, 2023 BY SHARYL ATTKISSON

Ninety-eight percent (98%) of those polled say that to address the border crisis, the US should send back millions of people who have crossed into the US illegally.

That's according to the latest unscientific poll of 1,164 people at SharylAttkisson.com.

Two percent (2%) say the illegal border crossers should not be returned to their home countries.

Illegal border crossings continue to shatter historic records with more than 2 million people illegally crossing into the US in 2022 on top of 1.7 million crossing in 2021, according to Customs and Border Protection.

Dozens of Texas counties have proposed or passed resolutions calling the border crisis an invasion, in part to try to pressure the federal government to secure the border.

https://sharylattkisson.com/2023/01/poll-most-want-to-send-back-illegal-immigrants-to-combat-border-crisis/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson