Author Topic: Brits Forced To Make Sacrifices Over The Man-Made Energy Crisis  (Read 169 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Brits Forced To Make Sacrifices Over The Man-Made Energy Crisis
« on: January 26, 2023, 11:37:01 am »
WRITTEN BY RAJAN LAAD ON JAN 25, 2023. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

Brits Forced To Make Sacrifices Over The Man-Made Energy Crisis

uk wind farmJust yesterday households across the UK were paid to use less electricity from 17:00 (5 PM) and 18:00 (6 PM) GMT. This was part of a scheme to conserve energy.

The scheme is called Demand Flexibility Service whose stated goal is to prevent an overload of the electric grid.

An overload and an eventual collapse could leave most of the UK in darkness. [emphasis, links added]

A total of 26 energy suppliers have signed up for the service. According to National Grid’s electricity system operator, more than a million households and businesses have signed up to refrain from using high-consumption appliances such as ovens, washing machines, dishwashers, etc.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/brits-forced-to-make-sacrifices-over-the-man-made-energy-crisis/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Brits Forced To Make Sacrifices Over The Man-Made Energy Crisis
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2023, 11:37:34 am »
Coming soon to an America near you! :tongue2:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson