Author Topic: Paul Pelosi sold Google shares prior to DOJ antitrust suit  (Read 429 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Paul Pelosi sold Google shares prior to DOJ antitrust suit
« on: January 26, 2023, 02:05:40 am »
 January 25, 2023 7:12pm EST
Paul Pelosi sold Google shares prior to DOJ antitrust suit
The Pelosis have previously denied any wrongdoing in Paul's stock trades

By Eric Revell FOXBusiness

Paul Pelosi, the multimillionaire husband of former House Speaker and current Rep. Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., sold 30,000 shares of Google stock a month prior to the Dept. of Justice's announcement of an antitrust lawsuit against the tech giant, according to a financial disclosure filed with the House of Representatives.

Pelosi reported the sale of Google stock in three different transactions between Dec. 20 and Dec. 28, 2022, each of which involved the sale of 10,000 shares of stock in Google's parent corporation Alphabet Inc. The Periodic Transaction Report filed with the House notes that each transaction involved an amount between $500,001 and $1,000,000 and yielded capital gains of more than $200 — although it's unclear how large the profit was. Taken together, the trades involved 30,000 shares and between $1.5 million and $3 million of assets.

The DOJ and eight states announced a lawsuit against Google on Tuesday, alleging that the company engaged in anticompetitive behavior and exercised a monopoly over internet search traffic.

more
https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/paul-pelosi-sold-google-shares-prior-doj-antitrust-suit
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Polly Ticks

Re: Paul Pelosi sold Google shares prior to DOJ antitrust suit
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2023, 02:56:51 am »
I'm sure it was just a coincidence. Again.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Online mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2023, 04:21:55 pm »
Charlie Kirk
@charliekirk11
Martha Stewart spent 5 months in prison for insider trading that helped her avoid $45k in stock losses.

Nancy and Paul Pelosi sold $3 million in Google stock just weeks before the DOJ announced an antitrust lawsuit against the company.

How much time will Nancy and Paul get?
9:31 AM · Jan 26, 2023
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2023, 05:09:40 pm »
Charlie Kirk
@charliekirk11
Martha Stewart spent 5 months in prison for insider trading that helped her avoid $45k in stock losses.

Nancy and Paul Pelosi sold $3 million in Google stock just weeks before the DOJ announced an antitrust lawsuit against the company.

How much time will Nancy and Paul get?
9:31 AM · Jan 26, 2023

****slapping ****slapping
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2023, 05:13:48 pm »
The SEC boys are working on it right now......

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2023, 05:53:01 pm »
Hawley: Pelosi ‘a Perfect Example of How Rich People Can Get’ by Using Insider Congressional Information

Thursday, during an appearance on FNC’s “Hannity,” Sen. Josh Hawley (R-MO) discussed his so-called PELOSI Act, which according to the Missouri Republican, would end members of Congress using the inside information they receive through their office.

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2023/01/26/hawley-pelosi-a-perfect-example-of-how-rich-people-can-get-by-using-insider-congressional-information/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2023, 06:02:00 pm »
Hawley: Pelosi ‘a Perfect Example of How Rich People Can Get’ by Using Insider Congressional Information

Thursday, during an appearance on FNC’s “Hannity,” Sen. Josh Hawley (R-MO) discussed his so-called PELOSI Act, which according to the Missouri Republican, would end members of Congress using the inside information they receive through their office.

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2023/01/26/hawley-pelosi-a-perfect-example-of-how-rich-people-can-get-by-using-insider-congressional-information/

Howley is right but his bill isn't going to fix anything. At most, it will make them cut someone outside their family in on the action.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien