Author Topic: Paul Pelosi attack body camera footage to be released following court order  (Read 2470 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
How do you explain the five kids?

@Right_in_Virginia

How does SHE explain them?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Right_in_Virginia

"Tucker Carlson says the Paul Pelosi body cam footage "completely vindicates" NBC's Miguel Almaguer.". (Rumble video)

https://rumble.com/embed/v24tade/?pub=4

Offline verga

Paul's the daddy @sneakypete
@Right_in_Virginia , @sneakypetepete : Two words Artificial insemination. Paul is the sperm donor.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline mountaineer

DePape calls a radio station.
...  DePape also made a wild call to KTVU, a local California news station on Friday, to deliver an “important message.” Now, any attorney would tell you that you shouldn’t prejudice your case by talking about it publicly, especially not saying things that are going to dig a deeper hole for yourself. But DePape has issues, so he doesn’t seem to be concerned about that. He seems more concerned about throwing his crazy thought process out into the public arena, so people know why he did what he did.

It was bizarre. Nobody thanked him, but he said “you’re welcome” for the attack.

While DePape claimed he didn’t want to jeopardize his case, he said “freedom and liberty isn’t dying, it’s being killed systematically and deliberately.” Then he made it worse saying, “people killing it have names and addresses, so I got their names and addresses so I could pay them a little visit…have a heart to heart chat about their bad behavior.”

DePape apologized for not creating more carnage, “I want to apologize to everyone. I messed up. What I did was really bad. I’m so sorry I didn’t get more of them. It’s my own fault. No one else is to blame. I should have come better prepared.” He said he had a website where he’d had a “lot more to say” with 300 pages on it, but that the authorities had taken it down. He said he was trying to set up a new site that wasn’t under the control of “tyrannical global fascists.”  ...
RedState
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@Right_in_Virginia , @sneakypetepete : Two words Artificial insemination. Paul is the sperm donor.

@verga

STILL creeps me out.

Not the artificial insemination,but the fact that children will be exposed to those two by living in the same house with them.

IMNSHO,these two having children amounts to child abuse.

Not so much because they are homos with children because there are homos who raise children,do a good job of it,and are very protective of the children.

You just know these two would pimp out their children if it was necessary for them to seal a deal that would get them stock in a profitable corporation.

They have the morality of Hitler.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2023, 12:29:12 am by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline mountaineer

It's been nearly 200 days since Paul Pelosi got hammered.
Well, since he got hammered by an actual hammer, anyway.
Whatever happened to this story?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
It's been nearly 200 days since Paul Pelosi got hammered.
Well, since he got hammered by an actual hammer, anyway.
Whatever happened to this story?
Well since he is the somewhat husband of a high profile(used to be high profile?) democrat the fourth branch of the democrat government disappeared the story.