Author Topic: Paul Pelosi attack body camera footage to be released following court order  (Read 2479 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Looking for the video Fox keeps showing of the perp breaking the glass doors

Maria
@eleftheria119
·
2m
Surveillance video from the Paul Pelosi attack shows DePape breaking and entering the Pelosi home with the hammer. I don't have the video to share yet..
Support the USO

Offline mountaineer

So friggin' bizarre. People on Twitter are pointing out he had a drink in his hand, like a vodka or something?
It's the Pelosi way.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Jonathan Turley
@JonathanTurley
·
2m
The videotape of the Pelosi attack is now out. It clearly shows the attacker holding Pelosi's arm and then attacking him as soon as he tries to break away. It clearly refutes accounts suggesting that Paul Pelosi was free at the time.
Jonathan Turley
@JonathanTurley
·
55s
...It is clear that Pelosi was attempting to break free as soon as the officers were present. The videotape leaves little beyond insanity as a viable defense in my view.
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Catturd ™
@catturd2
·
23s
I have to give it to Paul - refusing to let go of your cocktail even when someone's trying to hit you with a hammer is based.
Support the USO

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Catturd ™
@catturd2
·
23s
I have to give it to Paul - refusing to let go of your cocktail even when someone's trying to hit you with a hammer is based.

Mad props if he didn't spill a drop as he went to the floor.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Still looking for the video

Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Catherine
@CatherineInFL
·
7m
Replying to
@greg_price11
The 911 call sounds like maybe P Pelosi was under duress. He may have pretended to call N Pelosi or someone else but called 911 instead. Depape gave his name so freely, maybe because he thought P Pelosi was talking to her office or something.
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Miranda Devine
@mirandadevine
·
13m
Shocking video. Paul Pelosi is unconscious with a big pool of blood around his head. He is 82. He could have died. The only weird behavior here is DePape’s. I can’t stand Nancy but her husband deserves sympathy and what this incident shows is that San Fransicko is a hellhole.
Support the USO

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Anyway, he's obviously some nutcase weird and not a MAGA person as the media would have you believe.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

"Fox News obtained the surveillance video from the Pelosi house showing David Depape busting a window with his hammer before entering the home."

https://twitter.com/i/status/1619027835003486210

Online Polly Ticks

Not sure why they would have fought to keep this under wraps, as it honestly seems to vindicate Paul Pelosi.  :shrug:
That definitely looks like a wacko breaking in, not a tryst gone bad.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Biggest shock to me is how a prowler can peruse the residence of #2 in line of POTUS sucession that easily.

I bet a few career security professionals lost their job that week.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mountaineer

Did the Pelosis really have no burglar alarm, not even a SimpliSafe? Hard to believe this nut could whack away at their back door like that.

Offline Idiot

Paul Pelosi is lucky to be alive.

Offline mountaineer

Didn't Pelosi suffer hand injuries as well as head injuries? Was that from his cocktail glass breaking?

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Mad props if he didn't spill a drop as he went to the floor.

Can you imagine leaving the toilet seat up with Nanzi in the house?

That intact cocktail wasn't a miracle...  That's 50 years of being trained like a organ grinder monkey.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Idiot

That intact cocktail wasn't a miracle...  That's 50 years of being trained like a organ grinder monkey.
:silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:

Offline mountaineer

It's Pelosi dogma: don't lose the drink!!

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

True as Shit!    :thud: :thud: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I find all of this very strange in so many ways. Going to wait for Watters, Ingraham, and Gutfeld to shake all this out.
With his tools and methods the guy could not break into my home without being confronted and stopped, possibly shot.
And yet he has no problem breaking into the Speaker's house, like it was routine ... nothing at all?
How did he get to Pelosi's address? He doesn't own a car. Did he take an Uber to do his 'assault'? (he has no money)
There is more to this story than it appears. There is something deeper to this.

You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.