Author Topic: Vandals Burn Flags On Louisville’s Memorial To Police Officers Killed In Line Of Duty  (Read 162 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Vandals Burn Flags On Louisville’s Memorial To Police Officers Killed In Line Of Duty

Sandy Malone
May 9, 2023
Louisville, KY – Police are searching for the suspects who vandalized the Louisville Law Enforcement Memorial last week just days before crowds descended on the city for the Kentucky Derby.

The monument to fallen heroes who died in the line of duty is located downtown in Jefferson Square Park, near the Louisville Metro Department of Corrections building, the Courier Journal reported.

The Louisville Metropolitan Police Department (LMPD) said it received a call reporting the vandalism from a corrections officer leaving work at about 11:15 p.m. on May 3.

https://policetribune.com/vandals-burn-flags-on-louisvilles-memorial-to-police-officers-killed-in-line-of-duty/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson