Author Topic: Gavin Newsom Blasts ‘Weapons of War’ After Handgun Used in Mass Shooting  (Read 399 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Gavin Newsom Blasts ‘Weapons of War’ After Handgun Used in Mass Shooting

AWR Hawkins 25 Jan 2023

California Gov. Gavin Newsom (D) railed against “weapons of war” after the suspected Half Moon Bay shooter used a handgun to kill seven people.

Breitbart News reported the suspected shooter killed seven people in separate shootings on two mushroom farms early Monday afternoon.

CBS News noted that the suspected shooter “drove himself to the substation located between the two businesses and surrendered to deputies.” They pointed out that the weapon used was “a [semiautomatic] handgun.”

ABC 7 observed that on Tuesday, the day after the massacre was carried out with a handgun, Gov. Newsom visited Half Moon Bay and said, “One common denominator are these damn guns. No opposition to someone owning gun responsibility [sic]. But what the hell is wrong with us? That we allow these weapons of war and large capacity clips out on the streets or sidewalks? Why have we allowed this culture, this pattern to continue?”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/01/25/gavin-newsom-blasts-weapons-of-war-after-handgun-used-mass-shooting/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
"Large capacity clips..."

Right. Just make that murderous MF'er you let out of prison with a slap on the wrist reload more often. That'll stop them.  *****rollingeyes*****
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
"Large capacity clips..."

Right. Just make that murderous MF'er you let out of prison with a slap on the wrist reload more often. That'll stop them.  *****rollingeyes*****
I think that every politician that wants to disarm WE THE PEOPLE should have their security detail be limited to carrying revolvers or at best pistols with ten round magazines(one extra only), I mean if they can't keep politicians safe with the same limited limited firepower that they demand all us serfs be limited to than they must be incompetent.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
This reeks of a targeted killing, someone being used to make an example.

If the politicians quit letting the cartel members just walk across the borders, then they might not have the turf wars going on over fentanyl and other traffic. One thing leads to another.

I reckon they think its okay when someone drops dead with a spike in their arm, 'cause they don't wake up the neighbors with all that banging...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis