Author Topic: Adam Schiff Vows Revenge as Kevin McCarthy Blocks Him, Eric Swalwell from Intelligence Committee  (Read 1006 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Adam Schiff Vows Revenge as Kevin McCarthy Blocks Him, Eric Swalwell from Intelligence Committee

JORDAN DIXON-HAMILTON24 Jan 20231,540
2:31
Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) vowed revenge after House Speaker Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) indicated he would keep Schiff and Rep. Eric Swalwell (D-CA) off the House Intelligence Committee.

“Kevin McCarthy just kicked me and @RepSwalwell off the Intelligence Committee. This is petty, political payback for investigating Donald Trump,” Schiff tweeted. “If he thinks this will stop me, he will soon find out just how wrong he is. I will always defend our democracy.”

Earlier in the month, McCarthy indicated to reporters that he plans to follow through on his promise to keep Schiff and Swalwell off of the Intelligence committee.

During his time as Chairman of the Intelligence Committee, Schiff promoted the debunked Trump-Russia collusion theory. Further, while serving as the lead impeachment manager, Schiff “famously read out a made-up call between [former president Donald] Trump and Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky for dramatic effect amid Democrats moving to impeach Trump,” as Breitbart News reported.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/01/24/adam-schiff-vows-revenge-as-kevin-mccarthy-blocks-him-eric-swalwell-from-intelligence-committee/
Would you be willing to fight and die for multiculturalism?  Would you put your life on the line for “Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity” (DIE); “Environmental, Social, and corporate Governance” (ESG); or other Marxist worldviews?  Would you go to war to preserve the right of delusional men to use women’s restrooms and dominate women’s sports?  Would you fight for any government that hunts down and imprisons J6 protesters as political hostages but celebrates Antifa and Black Lives Matter rioters who cause physical injury and property damage?

J.B. Shurk

Offline Kamaji

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Why are those two not in prison for consorting with known Chinese spies?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I'd be pissed too, if my entire purpose in life as an access and influence peddler was whacked.

He's taking a major league pay cut. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
I'd be pissed too, if my entire purpose in life as an access and influence peddler was whacked.

He's taking a major league pay cut.

Don't worry! Other commies on the committee will supply them what they need.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Schitt and Swallwell need to be raided by the FBI for Classified documents.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Sedition, treason, and insurrection, per the Rat definition.
The Republic is lost.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Revenge?  Sounds like a radical extremist terrorist threat against the Speaker of the House.  DOJ should investigate.
Self-Annointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Schitt and Swallwell need to be raided by the FBI for Classified documents.
I'd love it, especially after little Schitt stated categorically on a interview that he has never taken classified documents home.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Greg Price
@greg_price11

Adam Schiff:

- Read Steele Dossier into congressional record.
- Claimed for 2 years he had seen evidence of collusion while being told it wasn't true.
- Called Nunes' FISA memo Russian disinfo.
- Lied about meeting with whistleblower.
- Said Hunter laptop was Russian disinfo.

12:24 PM · Jan 25, 2023

"Schiff complains that McCarthy seated "a human fraud George Santos on committees. A serial fabricator..." (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/greg_price11/status/1618294606919274497

pointing-down

"Holy shit. Kevin McCarthy just absolutely destroyed a reporter who questioned his decision to remove Schiff and Swalwell from the intel committee.  Total annihilation". (Video)

https://twitter.com/greg_price11/status/1618061588375932929

« Last Edit: January 25, 2023, 09:14:16 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Swalwell: "[McCarthy] will regret giving all three of us more time on our hands."  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/greg_price11/status/1618291679903256577

Swalwell: "The cost are the death threats that Miss Omar, myself, and Mr. Schiff keep getting because McCarthy continues to aim and project these smears against us... It makes us believe there is an intent behind it.". (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/greg_price11/status/1618292406008557570

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Swalwell: "[McCarthy] will regret giving all three of us more time on our hands."  (Video)

If that's the case maybe your salary should be reduced...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

Adam Schiff vows revenge?  Kicking you off the committee IS the revenge, bitch.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online berdie

If that's the case maybe your salary should be reduced...

:amen:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Why are those two not in prison for consorting with known Chinese spies?

@Bigun

Because they are prominent Dims,and have too much support for other Dim as well as RINO's to make anything stick/

It will remain this way unless/untill a couple of these prominent traitors for cash are brought to trial,convicted,and given hard time.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Bigun

Because they are prominent Dims,and have too much support for other Dim as well as RINO's to make anything stick/

It will remain this way unless/untill a couple of these prominent traitors for cash are brought to trial,convicted,and given hard time.

@sneakypete

When the "Dem" label no longer protects them, I will believe justice is finally returning.  I honestly can't understand why they get away with everything!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
@sneakypete

When the "Dem" label no longer protects them, I will believe justice is finally returning.  I honestly can't understand why they get away with everything!

Forty years in total control and able to constantly infiltrate their people into every level of the government might have something to do with that.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

"LMFAO Adam Schiff posted his first TikTok after being removed from the Intelligence committee by Kevin McCarthy." (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/greg_price11/status/1618406687588904961

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Forty years in total control and able to constantly infiltrate their people into every level of the government might have something to do with that.
And forty years to gather files of dirt on everyone, starting with Hillary's 900 FBI files on Leading Republicans, shared on LAN with the DNC.

There is crippling dirt all around, it keeps the Swamp stable.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Polly Ticks

Swalwell: "The cost are the death threats that Miss Omar, myself, and Mr. Schiff keep getting because McCarthy continues to aim and project these smears against us... It makes us believe there is an intent behind it.". (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/greg_price11/status/1618292406008557570

It seems like every time a Democrat doesn't get his or her way on something, they pull out the "I'm getting DEATH THREATS!!!" story.  It's really getting old.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
It seems like every time a Democrat doesn't get his or her way on something, they pull out the "I'm getting DEATH THREATS!!!" story.  It's really getting old.

I'd venture Swalwell was pulling a pale version of the Smolletted Bubba manuever , but then I realized that this dumber than a rock dem probably couldn't tie a knot.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Polly Ticks

I'd venture Swalwell was pulling a pale version of the Smolletted Bubba manuever , but then I realized that this dumber than a rock dem probably couldn't tie a knot.

Who was the guy a few weeks back that posted a screen shot of his DEATH THREAT (!!!) with the cursor still visible at the end of the text where he'd typed it? 
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra