Author Topic: Intersectional climate scientist goes on rant against 'White men,' compares pollution to 'the fart o  (Read 248 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Intersectional climate scientist goes on rant against 'White men,' compares pollution to 'the fart of a dog'
The TikTok had the caption 'How I think about climate change as an intersectional climate scientist'
Joshua Q. NelsonBy Joshua Q. Nelson | Fox News

John Kerry delivers remarks about climate change at the World Economic Forum's 2023 conference
Special Presidential Envoy for Climate John Kerry lauded fellow attendees at the World Economic Forum's annual meeting in Davos, Switzerland, on Tuesday for trying to save the planet.

An "intersectional climate scientist" compared pollution to the "fart of a dog" when explaining her approach to thinking about climate change.

A TikToker named Dr. Chandler Puritty who claims to be an "intersectional climate scientist" used a metaphor from the book "Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone," which includes a three-headed dog guarding a trap door.

"I am a climate scientist, and I'm here to explain to you why we are definitely going to get this thing under control and why a lot of the narratives that we see predominantly from white men and professionals are so doom and gloom," the TikToker said.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/intersectional-climate-scientist-goes-rant-against-white-men-compares-pollution-fart-dog
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
I'd rather smell the fart of a dog than be close enough to smell the breath of an angry, bitter, hateful, spiteful, elitist liberal. :tongue2:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline andy58-in-nh

Woke ideology is to science, as idolatry is to reason.

One can be a scientist or an ideologue, but not both. 
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Kamaji